Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RHEC

Vick turned white

304 posts in this topic

And that was my point with the Hunting for SPORT. I dont see how you can equate killing for sport with a riffle any different than dog fighting.

And having sex with children of course would not be the same as dog fighting. But maybe your not aware that in other countries the ages of sexual readyness differs. But No i would not participate.

Im not saying dog fighting is right never said that. But because you view it as a greater evil than the the evils most make towards animals i feel like you are burrying this man. And i dont agree

So you don't see any inherent difference between someone who kills a deer for sport, versus taking a dog and slamming it into the ground and suffocating it?

Here's the difference. Dogs have been bred for centuries to be close to man, to be a pet. A deer is a completely wild animal. I'm not for abusing deer, but there's an inherent difference when you're looking at killing something that is meant to trust humans versus something that doesn't. Regardless, the intent and cruelty is a big difference.

Look guys im not sure where yall got the idea that i said dogs weren't anything. read my posts and you'll see my point has been that you should be aware that all animals are something and to burry Vick because he has done something that sticks to you and not feel the same about all other animals is hypocritcal.

Sir, please stop arguing with these people about animals/dogs. You will not win no matter what.

And further more saying that he isn't sorry for anything he did is unfair.We all want forgiveness but cant give it.

Based off recent comments by him and the general attitude he's taken on radio interviews, he obviously isn't sorry for anything other than being caught.

I can't believe you are going to let him troll that story. Shame on you. I am only glad I can't see it.

Anyone who trolls that story has no soul.....and I won't see it either.

So you don't see any inherent difference between someone who kills a deer for sport, versus taking a dog and slamming it into the ground and suffocating it?

Here's the difference. Dogs have been bred for centuries to be close to man, to be a pet. A deer is a completely wild animal. I'm not for abusing deer, but there's an inherent difference when you're looking at killing something that is meant to trust humans versus something that doesn't. Regardless, the intent and cruelty is a big difference.

Stop. Seriously. You are giving him too much material to come back with. An animal is an animal regardless of how it is bred. You suck at this. Stop. The ignore feature is your friend.

Last post on this. Just wanna say its funny to see all yalls reactions. The way people believe that they are the sole authority on things or that everything our GOVT supports is Truth or reality is so sad.

Really think these are just microcosms of our country in general.

But i would enourage everyone to be a little more open minded. The man that knows everything knows nothing

Sir, please stop arguing with these people about animals/dogs. You will not win no matter what.

So tru im done getting hungry anyway lol

Last post on this. Just wanna say its funny to see all yalls reactions. The way people believe that they are the sole authority on things or that everything our GOVT supports is Truth or reality is so sad.

Really think these are just microcosms over our country in general.

But i would enourage everyone to be a little more open minded. The man that knows everything knows nothing

Well, I understand your point of view. I am not saying I agree or disagree, but I do understand your perspective. It's not like your opinion on this matter is outlandish or anything.

i know i said i was done but just one questions . what exactly does trolling mean not as well versed on these boards as you guys.

There are so many ways that people use animals for their own gain mo matter the affect on the animal. But people arnt alarmed by those things. And thats where i think the problem lies.

Because people have a love for dogs they give them value more than other creatures. Even humanising them . They will chose to abandon a human for an animal. But the animals that they feel more comfortable seeing effected dont matter?

Confused just seems like alotta contridiction

What the **** are you talking about?

I would love to be a little node inside of your brain. I'd slap all the other ones.

Well, I understand your point of view. I am not saying I agree or disagree, but I do understand your perspective. It's not like your opinion on this matter is outlandish or anything.

Ty was just voicing my opinion .

SMH

i know i said i was done but just one questions . what exactly does trolling mean not as well versed on these boards as you guys.

Idiot gonna continue to idiot

Really think these are just microcosms of our country in general.

So unless we're giving Vick head, we're not being "open-minded."

I don't need the government to tell me what that MF'er did was wrong. You whining about hunters and trying to play psychoanalyst with people doesn't change that fact. The fact of the matter is, you'll go into every thread about Vick there is to defend the guy, so don't act like it's everyone else that "obsesses" with him.

LMAO @ the stuff Radical 2.0 saying being dumber than what atlGM is saying.

Killing for "sport" isn't any better than picking a dog up and slamming it on the concrete.

It's more that he's poor. I had friends who were poor both white and black, it was more likely for them to do something stupid being poor because the lack of parameters and the lack of having a father figure who there or even cares.

Dog fighting is in the poor culture, mainly Whites, Blacks, and Hispanics.

It's more that he's poor. I had friends who were poor both white and black, it was more likely for them to do something stupid being poor because the lack of parameters and the lack of having a father figure who there or even cares.

Dog fighting is in the poor culture, mainly Whites, Blacks, and Hispanics.

I didn't know that.

It'll never end. I'll just say this: If a hunter goes out and legally shoots and kills a deer, duck, quail or pheasant, I'll gladly help him eat it if he cares to share. But if he shoots my dog Alice Mae, I'll be going to prison too.

alice2.jpg

Best dog in the world right there, y'all. :rolleyes:

Goal Line D likes this

It'll never end. I'll just say this: If a hunter goes out and legally shoots and kills a deer, duck, quail or pheasant, I'll gladly help him eat it if he cares to share. But if he shoots my dog Alice Mae, I'll be going to prison too.

alice2.jpg

NICEEEEE!!!

alice2.jpg

ALICE!....but admit you got a little crush on Isabelle too......