Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nereek

Vick turned white

304 posts in this topic

Quote from article below:

Be honest with yourself. There are some obvious socio-eonomic differences in how many whites and blacks are raised and it centers around the contrast in quality of fathering. Of course a kid will be less well off financially and morally if the mother is left to raise their children without the physical, moral, and financially support of a father.

We need to be accountable and change this. We only accomplish this by raising out kids like fathers are supposed to.

Sure a poor white kids could grow up around dog fighting. When people talk about the advantages of being white. The only advantage I see is that your odds are better of having a daddy around to raise you then if you were black. That is just a fact, Jack. If you want to argue that then your argueing over the sky red being red and grass being blue.

Some are not mature enough to even conversate about American Sociology.

I didn't meet my Dad until I was 20. Lived in bad neighborhoods, the whole 9. Mom worked 3 jobs at times to pay the bills. Nah, people just need to teach their kids personal responsibility and beat the holy **** out of them when they get out of line. Worked for me...

FA91 likes this

There are so many ways that people use animals for their own gain mo matter the affect on the animal. But people arnt alarmed by those things. And thats where i think the problem lies.

Because people have a love for dogs they give them value more than other creatures. Even humanising them . They will chose to abandon a human for an animal. But the animals that they feel more comfortable seeing effected dont matter?

Confused just seems like alotta contridiction

I completely agree with this. I also don't know what your point is. Are you defending criminal behavior because it happens everywhere?

Oh, hel* no! Criminal behavior is repulsive. I once had someone tell me there was not a difference between someone taking/stealing a few sheets of paper from their company office and someone who did what Vick did. Basically, they were saying all wrong is wrong and all wrong is the same. I asked them to explain and it just turned into a very ugly and ridiculous conversation.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by atlGM . View it anyway?

Everyone please join me in helping to eradicate this loser.

Ignoring points is what makes you a troll and why this is my last response to you. I don't know what you believe as far as karma/reap sowing etc. goes but I would drop this particular portion of your agenda if I were you. Nothing good can come of it.

what are u talking about dont respond then. funny to see how yall getting all worked up. I didnt do anything but state my opinion. And if u must know i am a chrisitian and i dont see where any of my comments have put that in jepoerdy.

And i looked back but i didnt see where anybody explainind the differences in hunting for "sport" . Im really tryna see where yall coming from so sad to see ur reaction.

Everyone please join me in helping to eradicate this loser.

lol

Do whatever makes u happy buddy. Im a loser cause i choose to debate subject that i feel different than you on. LOL

I guess your right there is no point in us talking. But if anythinh i would suggest that you evaluate your own posts and realize how close minded you sound

lol

Do whatever makes u happy buddy. Im a loser cause i choose to debate subject that i feel different than you on. LOL

I guess your right there is no point in us talking. But if anythinh i would suggest that you evaluate your own posts and realize how close minded you sound

So if someone came on here and told you that in "their culture" having sex with children was acceptable you would listen to them and keep an open mind?

Borat likes this

Enjoying the convo. Somebody explain Hunting/killing for sport i don't see much difference.

Obviously, the Declaration, the Constitution, and all farther legislative steps toward the eventual anti-dogfigthing laws were just parts a gigantic, racist plan to get your man off the Falcons and incarcerated. You caught us.

King Dre and Goal Line D like this

Obviously, the Declaration, the Constitution, and all farther legislative steps toward the eventual anti-dogfigthing laws were just parts a gigantic, racist plan to get your man off the Falcons and incarcerated. You caught us.

:ph34r:

So if someone came on here and told you that in "their culture" having sex with children was acceptable you would listen to them and keep an open mind?

If the earth gets low enough on natural resources the culture of killing stupid people might be started.

And that was my point with the Hunting for SPORT. I dont see how you can equate killing for sport with a riffle any different than dog fighting.

And having sex with children of course would not be the same as dog fighting. But maybe your not aware that in other countries the ages of sexual readyness differs. But No i would not participate.

Im not saying dog fighting is right never said that. But because you view it as a greater evil than the the evils most make towards animals i feel like you are burrying this man. And i dont agree

If the earth gets low enough on natural resources the culture of killing stupid people might be started.

I guess I'll never understand how some people can rationalize horrible and/or criminal behavior by themselves or others and make it okay in their mind....

I mean, is it because Vick is an incredible athlete? If it was Michael Vick the bus driver where would this supposed support and excuse for his behavior be?

SMH

I guess I'll never understand how some people can rationalize horrible and/or criminal behavior by themselves or others and make it okay in their mind.

If you understood it you wouldn't be a good person.

Seriously though Gritz, put him on ignore. No one should be subjected that level of stupidity.

Yep.....Afraid that sounds like a valid solution.

Seriously though Gritz, put him on ignore. No one should be subjected that level of stupidity.

Grow up everyone dosent think like you. And there not stupid because of it.

Please ignore me if you cant conduct a conversation with someone that has other ideas than you than actually you are a part of the problem

Yep.....Afraid that sounds like a valid solution.

I don't want to get all Gazooish but I have added 4 people today to my list. Atlgm, daddy's home, swift, and Mr. Right. Some of them are way overdue.

If you understood it you wouldn't be a good person.

A good person is defined by their inability to converse on topics they feel strongly about. Or the inablity to keep their cool in a convo. LOL

You go ahead and be a good person and stay in ur bubble really is all some people are destined for anyway

Click on this link and tell me again about how dogs aren't worth anything:

Dog Won't Leave Navy Seal

Look guys im not sure where yall got the idea that i said dogs weren't anything. read my posts and you'll see my point has been that you should be aware that all animals are something and to burry Vick because he has done something that sticks to you and not feel the same about all other animals is hypocritcal.