Further proof to negative nancies that preseason doesnt matter.

Falconsken

Since 2005, the Colts have lost more preseason games than regular-season games (4-24 in preseason, 75-21 in regular season).

Find a logical complaint to this... The colts the team that year in year out performs very well and aslong at manning is a qb there they are going to be contenders.

This is why the KIDS on this site shouldnt take it so seriously

It always the same people every year flipping out about pre season wins and loses. We were 13-3 last year and made roster improvements, we will be fine. Some here either want to hate the falcons or just enjoy trolling this place cause they have no life.

Careful...you're letting facts cloud the troll's, and knee-jerk reactionaries argument that we need to:

-trade Turner

-set Baker on fire so he can't hurt any other QB's with his atrocious blocking

-start injecting Ryan with HGH/Steroids now to finally have a QB who can throw the ball 125 yards in the air

-sign every single FA CB we can, in hopes that Owens and Franks are kept as far away from the starting line-up as possible

-trade Ryan for Vick

-Relegate Mike Mularkey to waterboy and bring in (enter the name of the flavor of the week OC here)so we can "Finally see this offense's potential"

If you're not careful, your logic and level-headedness may rub off and cause some of them to stop posting their well thought out posts.

How many carries has Turner gotten, or White/Gonzo catches? How many times did we blitz against the Jags. ESPECIALLY this year I think that you have to take the pre-season with a grain of salt. The coaches and players are getting used to a whole new set of rules. Take a deep breath. SMitty will have these guys ready to go when the whistle blows for real. I have no reason to doubt that this team will be ready

Since 2005, the Colts have lost more preseason games than regular-season games (4-24 in preseason, 75-21 in regular season).

Find a logical complaint to this... The colts the team that year in year out performs very well and aslong at manning is a qb there they are going to be contenders.

"their"

No one concerned about preseason performance is concerned about wins or losses in the preseasons. You aren't paying attention the criticisms. This is a completely asinine generalization, and way more annoying than the panicked overreactions of a few posters.

Some of us are concerned that a few of our issues that plagued us last year, like pass protection, wrapping up the QB, letting opposing teams complete 3rd and longs, aren't being addressed. That's all. I think 90% of us still think we will be a playoff team,with the potential to go all the way. It's the preseason, the freeagency rush is over, there just isn't that much to talk about.

Preseason absolutely matters, it just doesn't COUNT.

No one concerned about preseason performance is concerned about wins or losses in the preseasons. You aren't paying attention the criticisms. This is a completely asinine generalization, and way more annoying than the panicked overreactions of a few posters.

Some of us are concerned that a few of our issues that plagued us last year, like pass protection, wrapping up the QB, letting opposing teams complete 3rd and longs, aren't being addressed. That's all. I think 90% of us still think we will be a playoff team,with the potential to go all the way. It's the preseason, the freeagency rush is over, there just isn't that much to talk about.

Preseason absolutely matters, it just doesn't COUNT.

I get the theory of how you practice is how you'll play when it counts, however, no college or NFL player in their right mind is going to go full speed when the game doesn't count and they're not being paid.

I get the point of the thread, but I haven't seen anyone on the board alarmed by the fact Atlanta has lost the games.

I mean...that's a whole different issue than being concerned about the Jaguars 4th string WRs, rookie UDFAs who aren't even going to make their team, making plays against the Falcons 2nd string secondary.

I get the point of the thread, but I haven't seen anyone on the board alarmed by the fact Atlanta has lost the games.

There are a few out there for sure. My wife was upset that they lost the game that we went to, but she also doesn't care about the difference between preseason and regular season. :lol:

negative nancies? Isn't that a bit rough? You're gonna hurt someone's feelings!