Lets discuss some POSITIVES!

Falcon918

Matt Ryan decision making is very good even though the stats don't tell all.

HD looks great!

Julio and Roddy White will cause a lot of trouble for a lot of teams.

Gonzales will make defenses pay.

Our starting D looks great even with some players missing. (Think of the possibilities)

Quizz is a mini beast!

HD looks better than ever.

Rodgers looked great out there tonight, I was very impressed with how he ran.

Babs looked like he had no idea that it was a preseason game, he was killing folks.

Grimes totally killed it tonight. I think the Jags were 0 for 4 with a pick against Grimes, and it was almost 2 picks.

Say what? You can't convince Peyton That Owens played well

I said before the game that this was not a good test because of the level of competition, and next week will be a better test.

I've also said that Owens had a lot better game than Franks.

I mean, I've never even heard of the guys that Jacksonville had playing WR for the last 3 quarters tonight, even as college players.

I said before the game that this was not a good test because of the level of competition, and next week will be a better test.

I've also said that Owens had a lot better game than Franks.

I mean, I've never even heard of the guys that Jacksonville had playing WR for the last 3 quarters tonight, even as college players.

See what I mean... Owen will have to go one on one with Andre Johnson for an entire game and hold him to no catches before Peyton gives him some credit. But Grimes against the same so called scrubs in Jacksonville,,,well just read his write up

See what I mean... Owen will have to go one on one with Andre Johnson for an entire game and hold him to no catches before Peyton gives him some credit. But Grimes against the same so called scrubs in Jacksonville,,,well just read his write up

Grimes gave up no catches, had a pick, and almost had another pick. He actually showed why he is good by making plays.

I agree with you on all the above.....I always said I thought HD was going to be really good...Think of How good he will be next year as Roddy didnt really even come around until his 3rd and even 4th full year playing....Imagine in 2 years when Ryan Is 6 years in, Julio in his 3rd year, HD in his 5th, Roddy closing out his prime....A new young fresh RB, Nasty Oline Its really gonna be scary for teams if we can keep this team in tact, at least on the offensive side.

Quizz is looking really good, Like a mini burner with more moves and more agile and faster

HD is gonna cause so many matchup problems this year

When Roddy and Julio get it going and we open up the playbook and actually are playing games that matter and they are going balls to the walls....Its truly going to be exciting to watch.

I think snellin is going to make a pretty big difference this year...I honestly think snelling looks better than Burner at points.

Im very interested and excited to see how Jerry, Abe and Edwards look on a pass rush....I think we got good pressure with our front four tonight....better than last year...and edwards wasnt in and Jerry is still working out a few kinks....They could actually be quite a force...just need to work on closing out the sack once we get to the qb, tons of opportunities though...much more than when anderson was around and its very promising.

Ryan Seems more calm and poised than ever and I think he joins the elite QB conversations this year

I know this is a year late but **** man, you really come to appreciate a guy that can consistently put three on the board over and over after a few years having such a shaky Kicker....Im so happy about that and honestly hes probably one of the larger upgrades on our team from last season.....Remember the days where we couldnt even kick around the 30 so we would go for it and punt and it screwed up our momentum and playcalling down in that end of the field because it was so inconsistent...One guy kicking long fgs, another guy that couldnt kick more than a 38 yarder my god, we have come a long way