NFLN - no game until Monday @ 2am

Finally

It's Nationally televised at 8pm Eastern - Fox

Thank you. I keep trying to set the DVR but the cable box has been crapping out and I hadn't got around to looking it up the semi old fashion way on the internet. It's kind of funny to remember a time when the only way you would know when something was on would be to look in the TV Guide.

Thank you. I keep trying to set the DVR but the cable box has been crapping out and I hadn't got around to looking it up the semi old fashion way on the internet. It's kind of funny to remember a time when the only way you would know when something was on would be to look in the TV Guide.

Luckily my DVR is smarter than I am because I have it set to record anything with Atlanta Falcons in the description. I just didn't check it to see if it was tonight because I am used to watching them off NFLN.

My wife said, "It's me or the Falcons!"

I miss her on laundry day.

Aw man. My girlfriend luckily was a Titans fan being from Tennessee so she didn't have an NFC team. Now she roots for the Falcons just the same. You should have converted her first, THEN married her! Haha

Luckily my DVR is smarter than I am because I have it set to record anything with Atlanta Falcons in the description. I just didn't check it to see if it was tonight because I am used to watching them off NFLN.

My cable company finally got NFLN back after a 5 year hiatus but it's not in HD. It's like having an I Phone that only plays 8 tracks.