How long have you been a Falcons Fan?

~SEAMILL~

How long have you been a Falcons Fan?   

89 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you been a Falcons Fan?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a vast majority of the under 35 crowd are fans because of me. Most do not have roots to atlanta. I built that town and im coming to tear it down.

if you aint from GA, you were on my bandwagon. you will cheer for me in your heart

I'll give the benefit of the doubt, but I figured folks would be honest about it.

you need to admit the truth. you were a casual fan until i put electricity in the building. Admit i made you the fan you are today.

I am the catalyst behind most fans.

.....since I moved to GA in '82.

I left my Gastineau/Klecko "New York Sack Exchange" poster up on Long Island and put up a Steve Bartkowski poster in my new bedroom in GA.... It's been a long, painful 29 years with a lot more downs than ups.... But for the first time in nearly three decades, I feel that we FINALLY have the right people calling the shots... The long wait will only make that first Super Bowl victory that much sweeter.... :)

.....since I moved to GA in '82.

I left my Gastineau/Klecko "New York Sack Exchange" poster up on Long Island and put up a Steve Bartkowski poster in my new bedroom in GA.... It's been a long, painful 29 years with a lot more downs than ups.... But for the first time in nearly three decades, I feel that we FINALLY have the right people calling the shots... The long wait will only make that first Super Bowl victory that much sweeter.... :)

you cannot shake your yankee blood

Just curious.

Add a couple of more lines to the poll. I'm just curious even though people already voted. I think sometimes when people say they have been a fan they count birth which is cool and I think the average poster is around 20 something. Add 30 years and since the beginning. I'm just curious what comes of it. I would either say '69 when I was born or '74 when I started playing football.

My dad took me to training camp around 1973...been hooked ever since :D

Pic to prove it... :lol:

6057270953_5ea380104d.jpg

That's awesome. Sometime I might dig up a picture of me in a Falcons uniform with my brother in the 70's and then post his son with a similar uniform from the 90's. I think all I have right now is the old red helmet that you get out of the bubble gum machine from the late 70's or early 80's.

Add a couple of more lines to the poll. I'm just curious even though people already voted. I think sometimes when people say they have been a fan they count birth which is cool and I think the average poster is around 20 something. Add 30 years and since the beginning. I'm just curious what comes of it. I would either say '69 when I was born or '74 when I started playing football.

I did. I added the option to add multiple votes so the long timers can add a more specific time. It may skew the results but it doesn't really matter. I was surprised they were so many older posters on here. Very cool though.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~