Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SoLuvinMyFalcons

Vick

346 posts in this topic

Vick = Self admitted slacker, period.

Yeah, because there is only one side of a story and one person to blame.

I swear objectivity is a foreign concept to so many here. Week 2 of the season i wont be anywhere near this board because i already know it will be a cesspool.

You know, I recently turned a corner about Vick. His speech to Congress made me gain back a little bit of respect for him. Now, I'm back to thinking he's an idiot.

He blames Atlanta for his downfall, as if things would've turned out better for him if he was drafted by Philly. He was dogfighting and hanging with the wrong crowd well before he was drafted. If he went to Philly, he would not have made any more money than he made here, he still would've gone to prison, and he'd probably be in Buffalo trying to revitalize his career. I don't think it's possible for his situation to turn out any better than it has.

He should thank Arthur Blank, apologize to him, and apologize to all of the fans. His problems were his own doing. Atlanta gave him every opportunity to live a blessed life. And he #### on it. I guess ####ting on us once wasn't enough, so he felt the need to drop one more turd on us.

m2Falcons and Russdogg like this

Wow. Ok so now Atlanta is to blame?! this kid has not learned a single thing. Let's end this Aug 18

I have said it before and I will say it again... Vick hasn't learned anything. He is as dumb as a bag of rocks and it was only a matter of time before he said or did something stupid again.

Last I checked, Reid HAS tried to change Vick by coaching him (as did Reeves and others) to run as a last resort, not as a first option.

You know, I recently turned a corner about Vick. His speech to Congress made me gain back a little bit of respect for him. Now, I'm back to thinking he's an idiot.

He blames Atlanta for his downfall, as if things would've turned out better for him if he was drafted by Philly. He was dogfighting and hanging with the wrong crowd well before he was drafted. If he went to Philly, he would not have made any more money than he made here, he still would've gone to prison, and he'd probably be in Buffalo trying to revitalize his career. I don't think it's possible for his situation to turn out any better than it has.

He should thank Arthur Blank, apologize to him, and apologize to all of the fans. His problems were his own doing. Atlanta gave him every opportunity to live a blessed life. And he #### on it. I guess ####ting on us once wasn't enough, so he felt the need to drop one more turd on us.

Nothing was ever Vick's fault, you didn't know?

Russdogg likes this

As a Spaniard growing up in Spain, I can say all this racism stuff here is pretty unusual and strange since we grew up just knowing people come in different shades and the shade is meaningless. One thing I can add, ignorance and stupidity are not color coded traits! In fact they are not country coded, continent coded, or even religiously coded (except that God hates Fags group that goes to military funerals to protest).

Morons come in all shapes color and sizes,

I've actually heard that Spain is a tolerant country but I do remember a Spanish coach making racist comments then Henry having bananas thrown at him by Spanish fans. Just saying.

By getting Roddy up to speed you mean by getting him to catch balls where he is standing by himself with no coverage and the ball hits him right in his hands?

By staying in the pocket you mean to get some linemen that arent human turnstiles so he can at leaast look down the field before a defender is in his face?

Its amazing how soon people forget what was taking place just a few years ago.

Someone has to have some stats on how long Ryan has before making a throw or taking a hit. Ryan doesn't have all day. He takes constant hits in the pocket especially in past years. Also, qbs and wrs need to build a rapport. Vick never had that with anytone but alge. When that happens, it falls on the qbs shoulders. That's just the way it is.

Oh boy, Vick sure looked great last night. You know you're an elite QB when you throw 3 picks in a preseason game.

Can we trade Ryan for Vick now, please? -_-

Oh boy, Vick sure looked great last night. You know you're an elite QB when you throw 3 picks in a preseason game.

Can we trade Ryan for Vick now, please? -_-

He threw 4 picks in a pre-season game last year and went on to make the pro-bowl.. I wouldn't put much stock in that.. The fact that their defense looked so soft should be more of a concern to Eagles fans..I think Turner can run up the gut all day..

He threw 4 picks in a pre-season game last year and went on to make the pro-bowl.. I wouldn't put much stock in that.. The fact that their defense looked so soft should be more of a concern to Eagles fans..I think Turner can run up the gut all day..

He looked terrible against a vanilla defense. With the lockout he probably played too much Madden. Eagles message boards are going nuts...

May i ask you a question? Should black people forgive whites for what they done to them during the civil rights movement and for 400 years of slavery and being treated worst than dogs? Lol only closet racist hate vick.

If Casey Anthony can kill kids and go on with her day without anybody saying anything. Vick shouldnt have served one day in prison.

All this racist hate for Vick is why people cant wait for him to destroy the Falcons. This is why your fan base is divided!

Black people see all the racist B.S that idiots speak of. " Vick doesnt deserve a second chance" " Vick should die" And half of ya uncles an aunts kill deers/boars everyday. Do you hold an animal in high regard over a black man? The majority of the people that keep complaining about Vick, can you guess what color they are?

He without sin, cast the first stone.

Going by your logic of " Vick should die"

Do you people hold dogs in a higher regard than a black man? It sure seems that way to me. I hate to go there, but its the truth and all of you know it.

I'll attempt to address your questions.

First, not all whites held blacks as slaves. Therefore not all whites are required to be forgiven. Not a single black today was ever a slave. It's time to move on. Also, if you want to place blame on slavery in America, you can start by looking at the black kings and tribe leaders who enslaved and sold the men and women of the tribes they conquered to the whites of the south.

Were blacks treated worse than dogs by many and as unequals? Yes, they were. And it's a time in our nations history that many, whites as well as blacks, are not proud of. Fortunately and rightfully the civil rights movement put an end to that.

Casey Anthony was found "not guilty" by a jury. Vick never had that chance because he pled guilty and faced the punishment. To compare the two is silly.

To also compare people who hunt deer and boar with a rifle or bow as a means of providing food and sustanence to someone who drowns, electrifies and beats a dog until it dies just for the fun of it, shows a lack of common sense.

Do I think Vick should die? No, i would never wish that on anyone. He paid for his crimes and deserves the right to carry on with his life. I wish him no ill or bad luck, but I will not cheer for him against my team and I'm glad that the distraction that went along with his return isn't with this team.

Some people are not as forgiving as others. To say that that makes them racist isn't fair. There are millions of whites who would love to see Casey Anthony drug behind a bus from Orlando to Detroit.

THINGS WORKED OUT THE WAY THEY WORKED OUT.

THERE ARE NO LOSERS IN THE END. MIKE CAME

OUT OK, AND SO DID THE FALCONS. IT IS,

WHAT IT IS. EVERYONE MOVES ON.

WELL ... MOST OF US ANY WAY. :D

He looked terrible against a vanilla defense. With the lockout he probably played too much Madden. Eagles message boards are going nuts...

Child please! Vanilla defense my A** The Eagles were the team with a vanilla offense and defense. Steelers gameplanned for the eagles like it was a regular season game because they were pissed about losing to the Redskins a week before. Also Vick always is horrible in the pre season. He was in Atlanta and he was even worst in the pre season last season and look at the year he had. He owns the Steelers they have never beaten Vick in a regular season NEVER! And this is when they had pretty much the same top players like polomalu. He beat them twice when he was a Falcon once in Pitts and once in the GA dome. Throwing 4 tds against them. Meanwhile Matt Ryan got whipped in the REGULAR season against the Steelers and their 3rd string qb was playing.

I have a dream we sack Vick three times, intercept him twice, and defeat his team come Sept. 18. For all the Falcons fans rooting for him when he plays against us, see LL Cool J in that movie when he shoved that pool cue up that man's azz. . .

LOL WOO that Eagles offensive line is gonna get vick killed he might not make it to Atlanta if that Oline doesnt protect him. Every team this season is gonna pick on the right side of that Oline. Thats their weakness.

Child please! Vanilla defense my A** The Eagles were the team with a vanilla offense and defense. Steelers gameplanned for the eagles like it was a regular season game because they were pissed about losing to the Redskins a week before. Also Vick always is horrible in the pre season. He was in Atlanta and he was even worst in the pre season last season and look at the year he had. He owns the Steelers they have never beaten Vick in a regular season NEVER! And this is when they had pretty much the same top players like polomalu. He beat them twice when he was a Falcon once in Pitts and once in the GA dome. Throwing 4 tds against them. Meanwhile Matt Ryan got whipped in the REGULAR season against the Steelers and their 3rd string qb was playing.

whipped? Atlanta took the game into overtime...how is that a beatdown?

and what does the QB for Pitts have to do with how Ryan did?...Pitts went 3-1 with that QB..Atlanta lost to Kevin Kolb and Dennis Dixon and beat Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees in the reg.season...so what does that tell you about the validity of "they lost to this QB"

and we tied the Steelers in 2002, since when is a tie beating?

you really aren't that bright are you

May i ask you a question? Should black people forgive whites for what they done to them during the civil rights movement and for 400 years of slavery and being treated worst than dogs? Lol only closet racist hate vick.

If Casey Anthony can kill kids and go on with her day without anybody saying anything. Vick shouldnt have served one day in prison.

All this racist hate for Vick is why people cant wait for him to destroy the Falcons. This is why your fan base is divided!

Black people see all the racist B.S that idiots speak of. " Vick doesnt deserve a second chance" " Vick should die" And half of ya uncles an aunts kill deers/boars everyday. Do you hold an animal in high regard over a black man? The majority of the people that keep complaining about Vick, can you guess what color they are?

He without sin, cast the first stone.

Going by your logic of " Vick should die"

Do you people hold dogs in a higher regard than a black man? It sure seems that way to me. I hate to go there, but its the truth and all of you know it.

omg..you are such an idiot...you realize Vick himself said its obviously not a race issue right?

and slavery, are you serious...any black person who is bitter at the white man for slavery is an idiot..mainly because white people alive today had nothing to do with slavery..most white people alive today do not support segregation and certainly had no part in it

and about C.Anthony...let me explain how the justice system works..REASONABLE DOUBT gets you aquitted, because they don't want innocent people in jail

from what I hear adult incest isn't a crime, which is why your parents aren't in jail

Which is why he will always be more relevant in Atl than Ryan will ever be! :lol:

I get the sense that if Vick actually beats Atlanta you will feel like YOU accomplished something, its pathetic. Why are you so obsessed with Vick and Ryan

week 2 is a defining moment in your life...Philly wins, your life is complete. Atlanta wins, you step in front of a bus