Wife got me tickets to Falcons vs Eagles! need some help

NateDogg1215

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello fellow falcons fans! my wife suprised me today for my birthday and got me Eagles vs Falcons tickets on Sep 18. Section 114!!! Ive been to other falcons games that were away but never in Atlanta.

Im coming from Los Angeles, i will be flying in either saturday night or gameday. I will be leaving Monday the day after the game.

Does anyone know a decent hotel by the Georgia Dome? within walking distance

How far is the Georgia Dome from the Airport?

Where is the Falcons365 store located? Ive always wanted to buy falcons stuff but want to see it in person.

What time does the Georgia Dome open the gates?

And where all the good grub stops to go eat at while im there?

thanks in advance for all your help. looking forward to my first atl game in the Georgia Dome

1. Stay at the Omni. I live in Buckhead and still stay there for late night Falcons games (Baltimore and NO)

2. Dome is about 20 to an hour from Hartsfield-Jackson, depending heavily on traffic.

3. 365 is in the Dome. But you can order all your stuff online if you want to have it ready before your flight.

4. The dome opens about 2 hours before kickoff. There's usually a good promotion going on for early arrivers, and most tailgate parties will be willing to let you join in if you bring a little beer.

5. I would avoid the stadium food, unless you get it at one of the "premium" restaurants. Since you're splurging, I'd suggest Chops or Fogo de Chao. Nan, if you're into Thai food, is also one of my favorites. And of course, go to Chick Fil-A at least twice. :)

6. Have a great time. I'll be there too, in section 139.

1. Stay at the Omni. I live in Buckhead and still stay there for late night Falcons games (Baltimore and NO)

2. Dome is about 20 to an hour from Hartsfield-Jackson, depending heavily on traffic.

3. 365 is in the Dome. But you can order all your stuff online if you want to have it ready before your flight.

4. The dome opens about 2 hours before kickoff. There's usually a good promotion going on for early arrivers, and most tailgate parties will be willing to let you join in if you bring a little beer.

5. I would avoid the stadium food, unless you get it at one of the "premium" restaurants. Since you're splurging, I'd suggest Chops or Fogo de Chao. Nan, if you're into Thai food, is also one of my favorites. And of course, go to Chick Fil-A at least twice. :)

6. Have a great time. I'll be there too, in section 139.

This ^^^^

This Buckhead man knows what he's talkin about. Take his advice!!

thanks for your help borat! .. Does anyone know any good places to take my 7 year old while im in town?, i got most of saturday and sunday to hang out.

The aquarium is very nice. There is also a kids museum near the aquarium. My daughter loves it there.

thanks for your help borat! .. Does anyone know any good places to take my 7 year old while im in town?, i got most of saturday and sunday to hang out.

Aquarium is really neat, if touristy. World of Coke is pretty cheap, only about an hour and a half long, and pretty cool.

mr. natedogg,

the only help i can offer is pack your vick jersey.

its going to get ugly.

i was at the last vick comes home game and he was 3rd string, and that dome was deafening. the energy is already building for this game.

thanks for your advice but my wife asked me what game would i like to go and i said the eagle game. i have faith in our team that we gonna smash them in the mouth B)

sure thing, but i will tell you this. it will be the loudest teh dome has been all season.

typically the dome isn't that loud.

been to philly-loud

been to det- loud

been to nola- insanely loud

been to charlotte- ehhh

the vick gane 2 years ago was bananas