Wife got me tickets to Falcons vs Eagles! need some help

NateDogg1215

hello fellow falcons fans! my wife suprised me today for my birthday and got me Eagles vs Falcons tickets on Sep 18. Section 114!!! Ive been to other falcons games that were away but never in Atlanta.

Im coming from Los Angeles, i will be flying in either saturday night or gameday. I will be leaving Monday the day after the game.

Does anyone know a decent hotel by the Georgia Dome? within walking distance

How far is the Georgia Dome from the Airport?

Where is the Falcons365 store located? Ive always wanted to buy falcons stuff but want to see it in person.

What time does the Georgia Dome open the gates?

And where all the good grub stops to go eat at while im there?

thanks in advance for all your help. looking forward to my first atl game in the Georgia Dome

Edited by NateDogg1215

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The airport is anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour away from the dome, depending on what time of the day it is.

The Falcons 365 store is in the dome.

I believe they open the gates 2 hours before the game.

I don't know anything about the hotels though. If you can stay outside of Atlanta it would be cheaper though.

hello fellow falcons fans! my wife suprised me today for my birthday and got me Eagles vs Falcons tickets on Sep 18. Section 114!!! Ive been to other falcons games that were away but never in Atlanta.

Im coming from Los Angeles, i will be flying in either saturday night or gameday. I will be leaving Monday the day after the game.

Where is the Falcons365 store located? Ive always wanted to buy falcons stuff but want to see it in person.

thanks in advance for all your help. looking forward to my first atl game in the Georgia Dome

So you're a falcons fan with no falcons gear, no knowledge of Atlanta, no knowledge of Georgie dome? Strange!

Ask on Saints board instead, they always do a second line around dome after to celebrate wins so they will be very familiar with immediate area within walking distance!

So you're a falcons fan with no falcons gear, no knowledge of Atlanta, no knowledge of Georgie dome? Strange!

Ask on Saints board instead, they always do a second line around dome after to celebrate wins so they will be very familiar with immediate area within walking distance!

R U SERIOUS? do you know how to read?

Edited by NateDogg1215

the closest hotel would be the Omni at Cnn center and is a very nice stay however most downtown hotels would only be a 15-20 min walk to the dome. I always bid for a 4 star hotel on priceline and get awesome deals

There a couple falcons 365 stores in the malls but they have closed I guess the Dome is the only location now

i never said i dont have any falcons gear. i have about 2k worth of falcons gear in my home including a 3x5 foot flag in my living room, a signed matt ryan jersey hanged up, about 15 hats, 20 shirts, list goes on and on. I wanted to go to the Falcons365 store because there are plenty of things i saw online that i wanted to buy but wanna see it person.

the closest hotel would be the Omni at Cnn center and is a very nice stay however most downtown hotels would only be a 15-20 min walk to the dome. I always bid for a 4 star hotel on priceline and get awesome deals

cool thanks for your info, i havent booked my flight yet but i saw how u can add a hotel or car to it and get a good discount.

i never said i dont have any falcons gear. i have about 2k worth of falcons gear in my home including a 3x5 foot flag in my living room, a signed matt ryan jersey hanged up, about 15 hats, 20 shirts, list goes on and on. I wanted to go to the Falcons365 store because there are plenty of things i saw online that i wanted to buy but wanna see it person.

The store in the dome is very small and doesn't have everything that they have online.

Big A, the A must stand for A@#HOLE... Troll...

You fine sir are in possession of mini lottery tickets. That game will be super hyped and those tickets will become very expensive. Staying at the Omni might be the best bet, visit the Varsity to eat and get the Orange shake to experience a true brain freeze.

You better give your wife a outstanding gift. She hooked your lucky azz up. :D

Edited by pdawg29

Lots of hotels downtown within walking distance. The Westin downtown is reasonably inexpensive and nice location. It is very high up and you can get nice city views from your room; even has a rotating bar at the top. You can get it on Hotwire (3 1/2 stars in downtown area) for around 70-80 dollars usually. The Omni is RIGHT next to the Dome and usually is a 4 star in downtown Atlanta for less than $100 on Hotwire also. If flying in, you can take the MARTA (Atlanta mass transit train) and it drops you off right at the Dome, approx. 30 minutes from airport. Lots of restaurants in Atlanta downtown, depending on what you are looking for. Taco-Mac is right near the Dome and has nice variety of food at reasonable prices and lots of Falcons theme. Ted's Montana Grill (Ted Turner's restaurant) has buffalo meat themed meals that are really good. No trouble finding good places, I promise! You will have a great time at the game. Hope for a win to top it off!

:lol::lol::lol:

With or without their famous brown paper bag headgear?

cool thanks for your info, i havent booked my flight yet but i saw how u can add a hotel or car to it and get a good discount.

yeah i never booked on flight on there bc you can't fly out of Canada but bidding is the way to get the best deal on a hotel you just don't know which one you will get. If you dont really care about spending a few extra bucks i would just do the flight option and pick the Omni with it

The real Falcons 365 store used to be at The Mall of Georgia. I believe, however, that is closed sometime last year.

The good thing is this: like Brie88 said, the stores (yes there is more than one) in the dome, don't have everything that is on the website. HOWEVER, they have most, if not all, of the merchandise that is on Falcons365 that is NOT on NFL shop. Confused yet? Example: The ATL hats. NFL shop does not sell the ATL hats, those are exclusive to Falcons365. The 365 shops at the dome have THOUSANDS of ATL hats and shirts. I think I bought close to 30 ATL hats at one game last year for various friends and co workers that wanted them when the website was sold out. Good luck man! Enjoy the weather!

Don't bother with a car unless you really want to explore the region. Parking will cost you 30 bucks/night at any downtown hotel and traffic is terrible. You can walk or take the MARTA most places you want to go.

Lots of hotels downtown within walking distance. The Westin downtown is reasonably inexpensive and nice location. It is very high up and you can get nice city views from your room; even has a rotating bar at the top. You can get it on Hotwire (3 1/2 stars in downtown area) for around 70-80 dollars usually. The Omni is RIGHT next to the Dome and usually is a 4 star in downtown Atlanta for less than $100 on Hotwire also. If flying in, you can take the MARTA (Atlanta mass transit train) and it drops you off right at the Dome, approx. 30 minutes from airport. Lots of restaurants in Atlanta downtown, depending on what you are looking for. Taco-Mac is right near the Dome and has nice variety of food at reasonable prices and lots of Falcons theme. Ted's Montana Grill (Ted Turner's restaurant) has buffalo meat themed meals that are really good. No trouble finding good places, I promise! You will have a great time at the game. Hope for a win to top it off!

Westin would be my first choice, stayed there for a game couple of years ago and it was perfect.

wow really? Do you know of a good place to get atl merchandise from?

There is a place in Underground Atlanta which is downtown I can't remember the name but a couple years ago i ended up scoring an Authentic Ryan Jersey for half price not that you will find that deal again but there is alot of Falcons stuff there

Just another pearl of wisdom, if you happen to see a D.I.C.K's Sporting Goods on your trip, GO INSIDE. D.I.C.K's in Atlanta PILES Falcons merchandise to the ceiling during the season. Just don't expect a discount during the season.

I do remember last year at the end of the season I managed to score a pair of sideline coaches shorts, sideline rookie shorts, and a White Gonzo EQT jersey all for $100.

Edit: wow this board filter is lame.

Edited by DirtyBirdKert

Rub it in why don't ya! Enjoy man!!