Tandy

Twitter Directory For Message Board Members

424 posts in this topic

I'm not tweeting so often either but I'm there...lurking. Just started to follow Tandy today. :D I'm SampoKulju.

I'm tweeting just my graphic works if someone wants to check them out and I have been quiet in that area lately. Doing my PhD studies are taking a lot of time.

Edited by Rysty

I haven't been tweeting a whole lot recently, but I'm starting to again, so go ahead and give me a follow if you want.

@CanoFang

Edited by Spoonman8774

I worry about trolls getting a hold of my Twitter page......'cause it has a link to my business website and such on it. I'd be happy to give it to dang near anyone who PMs me though........... ;)

Kibitzer2017 likes this

I'm going to add the members who put there info into the original post. Easy to find that way. I'll follow you guys! This is a great way to get those hard to find addresses.

Not only post yours - but if you know any interesting twitter accounts which might interest Falcon fans that are not included in the original post - add those as well!

I worry about trolls getting a hold of my Twitter page......'cause it has a link to my business website and such on it. I'd be happy to give it to dang near anyone who PMs me though........... ;)

Grit, you can control who sees your page. They would have to request access. You can also block users.

yea everyone follow me so i know who to follow!!! lol what i dont understand is how come like 2 mins after i made my twitter i had 3 followers?

Some more that may be of interest

@falconsbirdlady

@deionsanders

@barrysanders

@falcons Falcfans.com

@salarycap101 Former redskins cap analyst J I Halsall