D-Rob update

IceFalcon

According to D-Led:

With cornerback Dunta Robinson out with a hamstring, it appeared that Christopher Owens and Dominique Franks were splitting his reps.

Then he said later in the blog:

Walls was at left corner today.

-----------------------------------------------------

Why is D-rob still out after a "minor" pull on Monday?

Anyone else a little concerned?

According to D-Led:

With cornerback Dunta Robinson out with a hamstring, it appeared that Christopher Owens and Dominique Franks were splitting his reps.

Then he said later in the blog:

Walls was at left corner today.

-----------------------------------------------------

Why is D-rob still out after a "minor" pull on Monday?

Anyone else a little concerned?

Not concerned. Tandy saw him eating lunch the other day after the incident and he was walking fine and smiling.

Not concerned. It is preseason. He seems to have a way better grasp on the scheme now compared to last year since he missed 30 practices. It is the end of TC anyway and they play on Friday. Why push him practice?

Also, you know how you workout a little too hard and it feels like a charlie horse is coming any moment? That is probably what happened and they don't want it to turn into a pulled hammy which takes FOREVER. So rest him and let the kids play. If it were up to me I would sit Grimes too and let my 3,4,5 corners fight.

Not concerned. It is preseason. He seems to have a way better grasp on the scheme now compared to last year since he missed 30 practices. It is the end of TC anyway and they play on Friday. Why push him practice?

Also, you know how you workout a little too hard and it feels like a charlie horse is coming any moment? That is probably what happened and they don't want it to turn into a pulled hammy which takes FOREVER. So rest him and let the kids play. If it were up to me I would sit Grimes too and let my 3,4,5 corners fight.

Correct sir. Walls, Franks and Owens. I want to see these guys step up to the challenge. What better chance do they have to showcase their talents?

If this were regular season perhaps, but there is 100% zero reason to play hurt in preseason. We are practicing against the Jaguars today so let those that need the work actually get the work.

Isn't 100% of zero 0? :unsure: