I would agree if he was the first falcon to go into the Hof, but he wasnt. at least one other person played for the falcons and went into the HOF.

I think people consider it players that were drafted by teams when they say that, even though the Football Hall doesn't work that way anyway. It's not like he went up there and talked about us only and didn't mention the Cowboys, 49ers, Ravens or Redskins.

Yeah lets retire #7 while we are at it......and other numbers that have been disgraced by former players in by gone years.............Metime was a liar that has tried to re write his history with the Falcons and some of you youngsters have fallen for it.

Sanders doesn't belong in the ring of honor because he has none and he doesn't deserve to have his jersey retired .........unless its in Dallas

THANK YOU....I don't see how your fanbase claim him. When I think of Primetime I think of him as a Cowboy 1st, then a 49er. then the rest of the teams he played for...

THANK YOU....I don't see how your fanbase claim him. When I think of Primetime I think of him as a Cowboy 1st, then a 49er. then the rest of the teams he played for...

WTH do you know? Deion's stats are at its best as a Falcon. He was used as a merc between the 49er and Cowpunk rivalry in the 90's. The Smith's were idiots for letting him go. I accidentally + you when I should have - your Ain't arse. Lucky day...buy a lottery ticket. :lol:

I dont want to retire 21 because that number could possess some kind of superpower for a prospect down the road. Could fill him with the spirit of Neon, however, I think you should have to put up stats to keep that number. Should be a circumstantial thing.

http://www.nfl.com/player/deionsanders/2502820/profile

Deion Sanders Played 5yrs With ATL And DAL, 2yrs With BAL And 1yr With WAS And SF.

Had His Best Years With ATL But, Had Playoff Success In DAL.

Yet, You Think Of Him As A 49er Before A Falcon.

You're Letting Your Hatred Of The Falcons Cloud Your Judgement.

You Worthless Dumb Saint Fan F*ck.

Yeah lets retire #7 while we are at it......and other numbers that have been disgraced by former players in by gone years.............Metime was a liar that has tried to re write his history with the Falcons and some of you youngsters have fallen for it.

Sanders doesn't belong in the ring of honor because he has none and he doesn't deserve to have his jersey retired .........unless its in Dallas

+1

The Falcons offered him more money to stay than the 49er's...he turned it down...end of story

Seemingly absent from rotation.

Purposely? Because a team typically carries many fewer QBs, punters, and kickers than DBs so I assume no. 7 is easier to avoid than 21.

While we're on the subject of jersey numbers, I thought it was really disrespectful when the Falcons gave #56 to Weatherspoon as soon as he got here. Keith Brooking did a lot for the team in his time here and while I hope Weatherspoon will be a great player for us I thought it was kinda messed up they gave his number away so quickly.