Dunta Robinson Injured - Update

Just got an update from Falcons training camp Dunta injured his hamstring today. They don't believe it is serious

This really concerns be considering last year he missed 30 practices in training camp because of his hamstring.

I heard in on 790 The Zone. I am unsure if its the same hamstring\

UPDATE: 12:18 - They just did another update and they said dunta pulled himself out and its just a slight hamstring injury

Edited by Northern_Falcon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an update from Falcons training camp Dunta injured his hamstring today. They don't believe it is serious

This really concerns be considering last year he missed 30 practices in training camp because of his hamstring.

What? Where'd you hear this? Dang it, we can't afford to have him not 100% =/

Aug. 15, 2011 10:11 a.m. - by Knox Bardeen - Rookie Walls could be on roster as backup CB

There won't be any depth chart updates from the Falcons for some time, but undrafted rookie free agent CB Darrin Walls seems to be moving up. While CB Dunta Robinson rested, Walls was taking reps with the first-team defense. Falcons RapidReports

??

Aug. 15, 2011 10:11 a.m. - by Knox Bardeen - Rookie Walls could be on roster as backup CB

There won't be any depth chart updates from the Falcons for some time, but undrafted rookie free agent CB Darrin Walls seems to be moving up. While CB Dunta Robinson rested, Walls was taking reps with the first-team defense. Falcons RapidReports

??

Lets hope that's all it was. I certainly hope this is just a confusion thing from the Steve Wyche article talking about him missing 30 practices last year.

I think it was probably just sore from going 100% for the first time in live action if it is the same one. 790 probably inquired about it and assumed injury.

Like somebody said, it would have been posted on Twitter if he was hurt.

I heard in on 790 The Zone. I am unsure if its the same hamstring

i have had this injury before. it sucks seems like it never feels the same. also your mind seems to compensate a bbit for the injury.

well looks like we will be assy at db again

Surely this cannot be happening...

We seem to have more bad luck with injuries on a year-to-year basis than any team in the NFL... Every team gets hit hard every few years, but the Falcons seem to have some sort of catastrophic news coming out of training camp every friggin year...

I am going to choose to believe that someone got their lines got crossed or someone is reading too deep into something.... I refuse to believe that we could possibly have 2 defensive starters injured before preseason game number two...