Ever get tired of chicks and all their baggage?

I love my family but dam, a wife and 2 teen girls can severely leave you needing a guys night out. I took eveyone to the beach this weekend on the cheap and all I got was waiting while they got dressed, eating at places that they want and then all of the OMG text about who is "hooking up or breaking up" all weekend. Don't they ever get sick of themselves? love 'em, but so tired of it. Guess I need a good drunk at wild wings or Taco Mac while watching some Falcon ball---sigh

Why do we do this to ourselves gentlemen? I am thickskulled I guess

Edited by Nono

I love my family but dam, a wife and 2 teen girls can severely leave you needing a guys night out. I took eveyone to the beach this weekend on the cheap and all I got was waiting while they got dressed, eating at places that they want and then all of the OMG text about who is "hooking up or breaking up" all weekend. Don't they ever get sick of themselves? love 'em, but so tired of it. Guess I need a good drunk at wild wings or Taco Mac while watching some Falcon ball---sigh

Why do we do this oureselves gentlemen? I am thickskulled I guess

Yeah, I get tired of it. But it sure as he77 beats the alternative.

It's bad enough at home, but I have to put up with it at work, too. My office used to about 80% male and all the work got done. Now my office is about 80% female and nothing gets done.

no crap. I don't have a single male employee and it drives me nuts at times

go the strip club and take one home with you, while spending nothing on them. Then, take her to your family and wife say respect me cause i can pull this ***** and leave you guys if i wanted

because everyone wants to bring an STD infected drug addict home to mom