Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TdotFalcon

Got a falcons Tattoo

65 posts in this topic

yo billy, is that your post a few posts down. it is signed billy O.

nah. he make some good points... i see a girl with a few tattoos, i'ma assume some form of low self esteem/some strain of hepatitis... but he ain't got my essence tho

Congrats on getting inked. It looks good and with the red it will look even better. I have 3 Falcons tattoos myself although none as big as yours. Waiting for a SB win for #4.

ya man he did do a good job, its hard to do straight lines on ribs because they, well, are bumpy and not flat like a back or arm. and he filled it in well.

ya it killed, but i wanted it so bad so i got through it

Typically the ribcage area is one of the most painful places to get one. I think they look pretty good, guy did a great job man.

Gay

As a gay man that is a fan of the Falcons and an avid message board user, I do not appreciate the term gay being used as an insult.

We accept you either way Ryan2JonesTD. We dont turn away the gays at the forum, you're welcome here.

Although I realize you said this in sarcasm, I suppose I should thank you for accepting us gay fans...even Ryan2JonesTD.

Billy Ocean likes this

pictured you as a fat kid for some reason.....cool tat

well he could stand to do a few hundred push ups

ahhh been wanting one for awhile now sure where to get it , Thats a sick spot tho nice Tdot lol when i get mine will be two canadians in ontario with one haha im thinking shoulder already got half sleeve on my right arm so gonna get this done next .

TdotFalcon likes this