• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice, I have no tattoos but I have always said I would get one when we win a superbowl. I'm going to get the old school logo either on my chest or on my back.

I like that tattoo tho. +1 for tattooing the Falcon logo to your body anytime and always. That's a true fanatic.

nice, I have no tattoos but I have always said I would get one when we win a superbowl. I'm going to get the old school logo either on my chest or on my back.

I like that tattoo tho. +1 for tattooing the Falcon logo to your body anytime and always. That's a true fanatic.

**** yeah man, the old school logo would look sick too. I was debating for a year or so on which to get, then finally decided on this. When we win a superbowl I will add to it, possibly the roman numerals above it or along the back of the SB.

i would hope another man doesnt get too many opportunities to see that tat on tdot.

lmao a lot of children/homophobes on this board? i dont know about where you live but here when it's hot men don't wear shirts and go to the beach

some chubbies wear shirts in the water lol but not me

Edited by TdotFalcon

No one will ever be able to call you a bandwagon fan. Awesome dedication.