• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vienna, VA. :D

Georgia boy though.

Same here!

This will be the first year since 2005 I've had Sundays off of work so that I could watch games, so I've been trying to figure out where to go to watch the games. I was thinking Glory Days in Vienna or PrimeTime in Fairfax, but it sounds like maybe I should try Champps in Fairfax or the Crystal City Sports Pub instead...

I'm from va beach. I used to go to aj gators on holland rd and always saw a group of 2 or 3 falcons fans, but haven't been back for a while. Id get the Sunday ticket, but my wife doesn't want to switch to verizon. Unfortunately, I watch all my games online and it sucks bc sometimes there's a long delay and I find out we scored through my fantasy leagues.

Nah man, had me giddy as heck over here when I heard the news.

NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3

HOLY CRAP

I HAVE TO FIND $340 RIGHT NOW

Or... I can just go to a sports bar.

I love that Sunday Ticket is finally available on some format besides Direct TV, but that is WAY too expensive.

That's a little over $21 per game. And add in the fact that some of the Falcons' games will be broadcast on national TV and the price climbs to around $30 per game.

If they lower it to around $200, maybe then I'd consider it though.

Edited by virginiafalcon

NFL Sunday Ticket on PS3

HOLY CRAP

I HAVE TO FIND $340 RIGHT NOW

Or... I can just go to a sports bar.

I love that Sunday Ticket is finally available on some format besides Direct TV, but that is WAY too expensive.

That's a little over $21 per game. And add in the fact that some of the Falcons' games will be broadcast on national TV and the price climbs to around $30 per game.

If they lower it to around $200, maybe then I'd consider it though.

Yeah that's how I used to catch the games, but at the bar I feel obligated to eat and drink something, then obligated to tip the waitress, run the risk of missing something if I have to go the John. I LOVE the atmosphere in the though. But the convienience of home is tough to beat too.

Edited by uvanell

Winchester (540). yeh i just got to buffalo wild wings and watch the games there. you gotta go early tho so you can get a tv, or else all the skins/cowboys/egles/steelers fans will take up all of them.

Ha! Were are only about 15 minutes apart man.