My Season Ticket Package was missing some things

First the good news. Tickets finally arrived today !

There was no Falcons Magazine and no mention of claiming a free Falcons Year Book at the 1st regular season home game.

After burning $1,320 on tickets and another $250 on a parking pass you expect a perk or two........even if its as small as a Falcons Year Book and a Falcons magazine.

Just curious if it was left out of my packet or if they are just cutting cost like the rest of he world is.

Edited by coachx

In the past STH packages included a few small perks.: coupons, a Falcons magazine, car stickers, and the STH Card used to claim 1 Falcons Year Book at the 1st regular season home game.

All I got were car stickers and tickets.

I don't really care about any of that other stuff BUT I do look foward to getting a Falcons Year Book each season. Have we lost that perk as season ticket holders ? Now we have to burn another $15 like everyone else ?

After burning $1,320 on tickets and another $250 on a parking pass you expect a perk or two........even if its as small as Falcons Year Book.

did you tickets come in a book? my card with directions on getting the yearbook was attached to the back of the book

did you tickets come in a book? my card with directions on getting the yearbook was attached to the back of the book

Thanks !

My book went from tickets to my parking pass as the last page. I'll look though it again. I must have skipped over the card in it.

Glad to hear we still get the yearbook !

Edited by coachx

First the good news. Tickets finally arrived today !

There was no Falcons Magazine and no mention of claiming a free Falcons Year Book at the 1st regular season home game.

After burning $1,320 on tickets and another $250 on a parking pass you expect a perk or two........even if its as small as a Falcons Year Book and a Falcons magazine.

Just curious if it was left out of my packet or if they are just cutting cost like the rest of he world is.

I was thrilled with the package. Getting four lanyards and the four pins was a great surprise!

And the card for the yearbook is literally on the last page. You have to cut it out.

The season ticket book also mentions a 25% discount at Falcons365.com before the first regular season game, but I didn't see this on my account when I logged in. Anyone know where to find this? The discount is mentioned on the same page where you cut out the membership card (last page in my book).

Also, I didn't get any pins. Is that just for long-time season ticket holders, or did they run out? (I got my tickets the day of the game vs. Miami).

5 year season ticket holder no pins. Whats on the pins?

Round pin with Logo in center and a banner across the bottom. Banner reads: "Season Ticket Holder." Circling the logo it reads: "Over 10 Years of Loyalty."

I'm assuming that is what they all say because I have been an STH for over 30 years.

Not to be nit-picky but it should read: "More Than" not "Over." ;)

Round pin with Logo in center and a banner across the bottom. Banner reads: "Season Ticket Holder." Circling the logo it reads: "Over 10 Years of Loyalty."

I'm assuming that is what they all say because I have been an STH for over 30 years.

Not to be nit-picky but it should read: "More Than" not "Over." ;)

Thanks. That was nice to send the long time season ticket holders something extra. Do you always get something or they just now reward your loyalty?

Thanks. That was nice to send the long time season ticket holders something extra. Do you always get something or they just now reward your loyalty?

I have a "First Game In the Dome" pin and a Superbowl pin (I may have bought that one, can't remember,) but about all I have ever received from the Falcons on a regular basis are those STH stickers and the yearbook.

Oh, I did win some minor contest once and got a collection of Falcons trinkets like a license plate frame, window flag, key chain, etc.

Not a big deal though, I buy season tickets to see my birds in person. I hope they will start sending me playoff tickets on a regular basis. :)