Got 3 extra tickets to the game FREE if anyone is interested

Tandy

I bought 4 extra tickets to the game tomorrow and only need 1 of them.

I have 3 extra tickets in the nosebleed section-

Section 327 - Row 23

I will email them to you and you can print them out and go to the game.

All I ask is that you use them - and that you cheer for the Falcons!

So, how do I decide this - Trivia Question with the first to answer winning it?

17 hours :)

That's a little far for a practice game.

Last year I offered up a free ticket to the BAL game. Farmer2 won the offer. Buddy set up a babysitter, drove 8 hours from Indiana to Atlanta, caught a Marta train, tailgated with strangers, watched an hour of warm ups with me on the rail, saw one of the best games in the last three years in prime time, sat 15 rows from the BAL go ahead TD with a minute left, saw Ryan take it all the way to a game winner, caught another Marta train, drove 8 hours, posted on the board and went to work. Dayum. That is a Falcon fan there son. Trust me.

Tandy I think this is very cool of you. I wish I could have sat with you. I really wanna meet you and the hubby. I still think you guys are some of the best Falcon fans. You're probably my favorite poster on TATF and I have a lot of favs. At least 36.

I think any of us that have tickets we're willing to give away should offer them up to people that otherwise couldn't go. That was one of my favorite experiences in the Dome. Good times.

Last year I offered up a free ticket to the BAL game. Farmer2 won the offer. Buddy set up a babysitter, drove 8 hours from Indiana to Atlanta, caught a Marta train, tailgated with strangers, watched warm ups with me, saw one of the best games in the last three years in prime time, caught another Marta train, drove 8 hours and went to work. Dayum. That is a Falcon fan there son. Trust me.

Tandy I think this is very cool of you. I think any of us that have tickets we're willing to give away should offer them up to people that otherwise couldn't go. That was one of my favorite experiences in the Dome. Good times.

Yeah, last year I gave away a few tickets I had as extras. It's nice to know someone will enjoy them as a Falcon fan.

Last year I offered up a free ticket to the BAL game. Farmer2 won the offer. Buddy set up a babysitter, drove 8 hours from Indiana to Atlanta, caught a Marta train, tailgated with strangers, watched warm ups with me, saw one of the best games in the last three years in prime time, sat 15 rows from the BAL go ahead TD in the fourth, saw Ryan take it all the way to a game winner, caught another Marta train, drove 8 hours and went to work. Dayum. That is a Falcon fan there son. Trust me.

Tandy I think this is very cool of you. I wish I could have sat with you. I really wanna meet you and the hubby. I still think you guys are some of the best fans.

I think any of us that have tickets we're willing to give away should offer them up to people that otherwise couldn't go. That was one of my favorite experiences in the Dome. Good times.

I still remember that! He was definitely a trooper! I wouldn't have been able to do it!