Grimes Drug Testing

BGrimes20 Brent Grimes

These drug testers staring at me while I'm peeing never ceases to creep me out

BGrimes20

This early morning drug testing has got to die!!

51 minutes ago

Looks like Grimes got tested this morning, I think he is better than that but heard on the radio the NFL plans on doing game day drug testing which could be interesting.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they drug test gameday and they pop positive are they automatically banned for that game or what? If not then what is the point of drug testing gameday?

I would think they would be but how accurate is this, Id hate to loose a great player in a game loose and then find out later that in further testing it was a mistake

BGrimes20 Brent Grimes

These drug testers staring at me while I'm peeing never ceases to creep me out

BGrimes20

This early morning drug testing has got to die!!

51 minutes ago

Looks like Grimes got tested this morning, I think he is better than that but heard on the radio the NFL plans on doing game day drug testing which could be interesting.

Can you clarify that part...better than what?

If they drug test gameday and they pop positive are they automatically banned for that game or what? If not then what is the point of drug testing gameday?

The basic concept of HGH is it can only really be detected if tested soon after use. The game-day testing isn't going to be for the purpose of suspending guys for that particular game, but rather see if anybody is juicing up, or taking some amphetamines or something else to boost them immediatley for the game. Some of those banned substances players take can be out of there system in a few days.

If they test on game day, they can see who is juicing or taking illegal substances for the purpose of immediatly improving their performance on the field

We've been reduced to threads about our players peeing.

If TD isn't going to sign somebody, I wish DLed or LaCanfora would start one of their completely unsubstantiated rumors so we'd have something to talk about.

Friday can't get here fast enough.