Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Larrythefalcon

Any fans in Dallas, Texas?

25 posts in this topic

Hi all... I just moved to Dallas, Texas and I dont have direct tv this yr so I'm wondering if any Falcon Fans get together here in Dallas... Im in North Dallas........

Hello, I'm Quentin from Atlanta now in North Fort Worth, Texas, I do have directv w/ nfl pack. any falcon fan want to get together game days at the bars or here in fort worth let me know here my number 678-612-0066

I've been here for a year and half and still looking for a bar where falcons fans show up, if anyone has any leads, let me know. I live in Haltom City.

I am a Falcon fan. I live in Tyler, TX which is an hour and half east of Dallas right on I-20. I come to Dallas often on my days off.

Where do you guys meet at for Falcon games?

Houston here. If any Dallas residents ever head down I 45 towards Houston, look me up. I live in the southern part near Kemah.

I'm just wondering but why do they have this forum?

I would like to see them get rid of a few forums and make a page for Hawks and etc.

san antonio here. ever in the area stop by i have sunday ticket.

**** YEAH dude, I'm from San Antonio. I live in Baton Rouge now though, but I go back and forth between the two cities several times a year for visits and whatnot.

HammerDrop likes this

I'm going to be at Humperdinks Sports Bar.. Be there in my Abraham Authentic jersey

Dallas location

6050 Greenville Ave

Dallas, TX 75206

Sorry I missed this. Would have warned you about Humperdinks. Tried to watch the season opener there in 2010 and (after noticing my Falcons shirt) they told me the bar was closed even though it was full of people. I went to Milo's down the road and watched most games there in 2010 and 2011. Dive bar with cheap beer and good bar food that has enough tv's to watch every game.

Sorry I missed this. Would have warned you about Humperdinks. Tried to watch the season opener there in 2010 and (after noticing my Falcons shirt) they told me the bar was closed even though it was full of people. I went to Milo's down the road and watched most games there in 2010 and 2011. Dive bar with cheap beer and good bar food that has enough tv's to watch every game.

Do you still go out there? It never dawned on me that there would be fans of any other team here.

I lived in the DFW area since 09 and haven't found a place where Falcons fans go. It's pathetic I've been to over 5 different bars here where Saint's fans took over the place and made it their own. We need to represent like that.

Do you still go out there? It never dawned on me that there would be fans of any other team here.

I don't because I moved too far away, but for the most part when I was going there it was full of fans of all different teams. It helped that the Cowboys and Falcons were rarely on at the same time.

i just moved here to North Dallas. It looks like there is a lot of us here in North Dallas we should just pick a place and meet up there, what do you guys say?

Just received my tickets to the Dallas game. Totally interested in meeting up with the Falcon faithful to do pre-game & share transportation to the game. I will continue to monitor this blog, so please feel free to respond. GO FALCONS!!!