Qadaffi isnt going anywhere

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Benghazi thing just keeps getting better. The idiots kill one of their own leaders in Fatah Younes(aka Benedict), then try to blame that on Qadaffi....fail. Burn his body to cover it up, but even failed at that.

To cover that up they try to say they killed Khamis Qadaffi, but fail! Cant even do that right either. What a bunch of idiots the west have chosen to align themselves behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ZZORoHEk0

Highest standard of living in Africa.....These are facts. Maybe if he kept his citizens poor, dumb, and sick he would be loved by the West.

actually a lot of us do. we have no business being involved in that conflict and it has turned into a waste of lives, resources, money, and time

My point... we've been doing this for the past 20 years.

Its just gotten to the point where I don't give a **** anymore.

My point... we've been doing this for the past 100-125 years.

Fixed. It ain't just the past 20 years.

Look up "United Fruit Company" or "Panama Canal". Look up the CIA backing Pinochet in Chile and supporting a fascist regime that tortured and executed thousands of people.

At different points in time, we've basically overthrown every government in Central and South America and installed puppets to suit our interests (and by "our", I mean multinational corporations).