Brent Grimes' Wife is MAD

SuperAINTSfan

dled is an attention h0. he's been dropping little comments left and right trying to keep her fired up, all he's doing is gaining readership, while potentially hurting Grimes' career. Eventually Grimes is going to have to heat up a clothes hanger, and put his woman in her place.

Edited by FalcolA

Well... not that im trying to defend her.

But Ledbetter brought this on himself when he wrote an article that implied Brent was a greedy *******, just cause Brent or his Agent wouldn't give D Led an interview.

As his wife,I understand her being angry.

But,as his manager,her response was very unprofessional.

Dude, she's cool as **** irl. They have a youtube account of her and brent and other players and **** playing some dance dance revolution and ****. i assisted them at toys r us once and she was real polite.

I'd be mad if some ******* was writing ******** **** about my wife. Why can't a wife do the same? I mean, she clearly needs some counseling and a ******** tampon, but if I were him I'd be proud my wife came correct to that d-bag.

How many of you have wives who would so blindly fight on the internet on your behalves, I ask!? HOW MANY?

Prolly a big ol fat zeroes. Since you're all big ol fatties yourselves. Gotta be in shape to getcha a real *****.

Not that yall aint real ******.

**** ALL YOU SONS A ****** Y'ALL REALLY DO SUCK ******* YOU KNOW YOU MUST REALLY BE AR-TARDS ****