This is how the Eagles get beat ...

This is for all those worried about an Eagles team with all these new players that have no idea how to play together. Wait until Vick gets hurt like he has every year in his career and that offense starts to fall apart. Their backup is Vince Young. The guy scored like a 3 on his Wonderlic test. I'm not going to say he is dumb but that kid is DUMB. If Vick goes down(which he will just a matter of how long and when) there is now way Young will be able to learn and operate a sophisticated West Coast offense especially with a shortened off season. I'm not overly worried and neither should anyone else on this board.

This is for all those worried about an Eagles team with all these new players that have no idea how to play together. Wait until Vick gets hurt like he has every year in his career and that offense starts to fall apart. Their backup is Vince Young. The guy scored like a 3 on his Wonderlic test. I'm not going to say he is dumb but that kid is DUMB. If Vick goes down(which he will just a matter of how long and when) there is now way Young will be able to learn and operate a sophisticated West Coast offense especially with a shortened off season. I'm not overly worried and neither should anyone else on this board.

F'''K the Eagles.

On a side note.

There are Cardinal rules that apply to Extreme Sports.

In competitive Sports you just broke Rule #1.

Never, Ever, underestimate any opponent, guaranteed loss!

Oh Yeah one other thing, just in case I forgot to mention this.

To HEII with the Eagles :angry:

Did I forget any thing else?

But just in case you missed it the first time, F' the Iggles ;)

At the risk of offending Abrahamburger and others, while that scenario is really likely to happen, it may not happen before the Falcons play them, or while the Falcons play them.

Here's how you beat the Eagles with Vick: put Grimes on DJax all game long. Stuff the rush with the front 4 and Lofton, spy with Spoon, blitz Vick and force him to make quick decisions, force him to his weak side [ can't remember which side it is, but if he's moving to his weak side, his QB rating drops 50 points and INTs go way up]. Vick still gets confused by blitzes , keep him confused and keep him contained with a "mush rush"

On Offense, run it down their throats- the players they picked up on the Dline are known as pass rushers- run Turner, Snelling and Rogers down their throats, sprinkle in a little play action to White, Jones and Gonzo.

Win the battle of the crowd- last time the eagles played here Ryan and Turner and half the Oline missed the game, Falcon fans left before halftime, only Vick fans were left. Ryan has to be the better QB and keep the crowd from leaving.

Keep the game close- Reid is a master of game plans and a disaster at in game adjustments- force him to make some.

At the risk of offending Abrahamburger and others, while that scenario is really likely to happen, it may not happen before the Falcons play them, or while the Falcons play them.

Here's how you beat the Eagles with Vick: put Grimes on DJax all game long. Stuff the rush with the front 4 and Lofton, spy with Spoon, blitz Vick and force him to make quick decisions, force him to his weak side [ can't remember which side it is, but if he's moving to his weak side, his QB rating drops 50 points and INTs go way up]. Vick still gets confused by blitzes , keep him confused and keep him contained with a "mush rush"

On Offense, run it down their throats- the players they picked up on the Dline are known as pass rushers- run Turner, Snelling and Rogers down their throats, sprinkle in a little play action to White, Jones and Gonzo.

Win the battle of the crowd- last time the eagles played here Ryan and Turner and half the Oline missed the game, Falcon fans left before halftime, only Vick fans were left. Ryan has to be the better QB and keep the crowd from leaving.

Keep the game close- Reid is a master of game plans and a disaster at in game adjustments- force him to make some.

Always have a blitzer on every play. The Giants did it and it worked great so everyone after did and Vick's production dropped drastically. If you watch it's like the Eagles don't call plays....they just let Jackson and Maclin run around until they get open then Vick tosses an easy completion. Blitz Vick and he's too dumb to make a quick decision and it kills his accuracy

Valid points. My reason for posting is b/c I was sick of seeing people talk about how we need to be more like the Eagles blah,blah,blah. I remember every year afraid that Vick would get hurt on every play. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. Honestly releasing Vick was one of the best things that over happened to this team even with his play last year!

so your game plan is wait for Vic to get hurt?

stick to being a fan.

:lol: +1 You gotta admit, this was a well thought out plan. I am sure the rest of the NFL teams will follow this blueprint.

Too bad they dont play the Lions this year.

Would love to see Suh send his azz off to "Dreamland"

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

I HATE DALLAS.

Freaking Brokeback gayboys ! :angry:

Our game plan will be to take advantage of their terrible O-Line, LBs, and Safeties.

Yes, I remember all to well how good this plan worked last year

schefter4_normal.JPGAdamSchefter Adam Schefter Jerry Rice's agent has confirmed that his client has accepted a 2 year contract with the Eagles. Details of the contract have not been revealed.16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

As long as we don't resign Charles Dimry, I am okay with it.

Edited by FalconinPA