Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gkgrimes

Tailgating for the 2011 season

14 posts in this topic

Just like years past, me and my crew will be doing our tailgating in the private lot next to the Vine City train station. If you would like to be included and are in the Atlanta area, hit me up. Or if you will just be in town for a game, you are more than welcome to join us. We have our own music, TV and bartender.

Just like years past, me and my crew will be doing our tailgating in the private lot next to the Vine City train station. If you would like to be included and are in the Atlanta area, hit me up. Or if you will just be in town for a game, you are more than welcome to join us. We have our own music, TV and bartender.

What time does the lot open for a 1:00 game? How much does it cost? Me and my wife is going to the Carolina game and would like to do some tailgating.

What time does the lot open for a 1:00 game? How much does it cost? Me and my wife is going to the Carolina game and would like to do some tailgating.

the lot is always open, we jump the curb to get to our normal spots. but the attendants get there around 7:30am. it cost $40 to park just cause its across the street from the dome.

we would like to do some tailgating this season and have a question.we have a 12 foot custom trailer with 60"tv and other amenities and wondering which lot would be a good place to set up and if it will be a hassle with the trailer(we may need 2 spaces?).not really sure how many games we will attend some we may want to cook/party and hang out. thanks in advance for replies and go falcons!!!!!

Thats is a great lot.....even though it was last paved around 1925. I've used it for virtually every game for the last 3 years. I like the "crack head" looking guy who watches over cars. That dude is waisted by game time, off free beer from tailgaters) and is always worth a good laugh. Nothing like a 65 year old man with Snoop Dog braids. Then after the game he is all cracked out and has pulled half his braids out. He will have an afro on 1/2 of his head and Snoop Dog braids on the other half. I have pictures of him like that with a Falcons flag. That pic is priceless. I alwayse parked in the back of that lot next to the exit gate. The bass is way to loud in the front of the lot. You can't even hear your buddies talk.

Who has the A Team looking Falcons van with the big Falcons Flag who is alwayse hanging with the cracked out parking attendent ?

I'll be next door in Lot M this year since it was cheaper ($25 a game with a parking pass) and just as close to the Dome.

I am going to Atlanta for first time this weekend and going to see Sunday night game vs Eagles...4 of my buddies coming with me...we will be on foot and wondering where best place to tailgate Sunday during day and before game? Also, Can we bring beer in cooler where we go?

I am bringing 15 people in a limo bus top tailgate before the game this weekend and we are trying to figure out where to park. We wont be getting to the game until about 6:30 so I am sure it will be SOO Crowded and packed by then. Does anyone have any suggestions about reserving a parking spot (enough space for a 15-person limobus)????? .. and one up closer to the stadium and in a fun area for some out of towners?! please help!

First mistake is getting to the stadium at 6:30pm for a 8:20pm kickoff... and trying to party... try getting to the dome by 3:30pm.