Rate Your Emotional Attachment to Falcons

Guest Gritz

On a scale of 1-10 my emotional attachment to the Falcons is a 10....

My Ole Miss Rebels a 9.....

For the Braves it is a 7....

For the Hawks it is a 4.

Whatcha got?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 without a doubt. Has been since I was... 10 (true story). I really have an emotional reaction just seeing the logo. Truly love the ole Falcs, and embarrassingly would have an empty spot if they left/moved/changed names.

I also have a 10 rating attachment to WVU Mountaineers. A 7 or 8 to the Washington Nationals (sad I know), and 6 to the Washington Wizards.

On a scale of 1-10 my emotional attachment to the Falcons is a 10....

My Ole Miss Rebels a 9.....

For the Braves it is a 7....

For the Hawks it is a 4.

Whatcha got?

I'm pretty close to the same. Instead of Ole Miss though its UGA and I'd give them a 9.5. 10 for the Falcons, maybe a 6 for the Braves as my interest in baseball has dwindled in the last decade. Hawks maybe a 4 at best, if they make the playoffs, I'll watch em.

i dont have as much of an attachment to any other team like the falcons but living in tx now i will watch the braves when i get a chance and for some reason moving to tx had no effect on seeing the vols bc they are on every saturday here for some reason lol, this year i won't get to watch the falcons like i did last year (unless a job gets ahold of me real soon and i can get my sunday ticket back) Im sure if i see the falcons as rarely as the braves i will cherish the games even more bc i used to not even care about baseball but now i cherish the braves when i get a chance to watch them play.

I think the falcons were on national tv twice last year in tx (not counting the monday night and thursday night games)

those 2 game were the playoff game against the packers and the game at philly, going to have to do better than that on national tv fellas.