Anyone going to Chicago?

Guest fibonacci

Guest mashburn

Ok as many as you know my wife suprised me in 2009 season tickets for our anniversary. and she did it again, and said she will continue.

well this year my wife has thrown in a bonus. Since the game openor is not here, well she purchased hotel, flight, and 50 yard line and on the top at the chicago game. do I have the best wife or what?

anyhow, is anyone else going?

And I could careless how Bear fans act. It is all fun and I will gladly cheer the falcons on. I will have my hawk in black and red and possibly my Julio Jersey, while my wife will be decked in her Matt Ryan jersey.

I purchased her a car, and the next day I got home she named it freedie, and has a huge falcons sticker on the back window. so she says that the car rental place has agreed to let us do this in chicago, as well. :D

Ok as many as you know my wife suprised me in 2009 season tickets for our anniversary. and she did it again, and said she will continue.

well this year my wife has thrown in a bonus. Since the game openor is not here, well she purchased hotel, flight, and 50 yard line and on the top at the chicago game. do I have the best wife or what?

And I could careless how Bear fans act. It is all fun and I will gladly cheer the falcons on. I will have my hawk in black and red and possibly my Julio Jersey, while my wife will be decked in her Matt Ryan jersey.

I purchased her a car, and the next day I got home she named it freedie, and has a huge falcons sticker on the back window. so she says that the car rental place has agreed to let us do this in chicago, as well. :D

You got a keeper it seems, almost makes me want to get married again .........ALMOST I said

Guest mashburn

our crew is going~!

we are meeting on friday night and comming back either snday evening or monday morning. send me a PM. Maybe we can meet when we get to game.

dude, what tax bracket are you guys in? a lot of nice gifts floatin' around at the mashburn house. trips, season tix, cars........will you adopt me?

#1 Factor in finding a good wife, finding one that has some of the same interests as you do. My wife and I love going to football games together, we've had Season Tickets since 2007, married since 2006. B) Now we have separate hobbies but watching 20+ weeks of NFL/College football is never a question.

Guest mashburn

Sounds like we should have a crowd of tailgaters. I will send you all messages who is going. And we'll find a spot to meet at.

Guest mashburn

Ok apparently I lied a little. Sorry guys. when she was telling me all I heard was chicago and tickets.

I thought wrong were the location was. Our's, is more towards the end zone, but still on the side and up top. I love to be up top to watch plays from.

At least I still get to go and everything if paid for. I'm sure the seats will silk be in a great location.

She says the tickets were selling ridiculous fast.

and I wonder what next years anniversary will be!