RW84 thinks highly of Jenkins

I was under the impression JA98 was being used to distinguish from JA32 .. who happened to have his best year in 98

That distinguishes itself by the topic. John Abraham plays the same position, so saying JA when talking about DE was confusing.

I'm not sure how anybody could confuse JA98 with JA55 when talking about DE performance. But there have been many posters praising a JA98 performance over the years, so using their number removed all doubts...

That distinguishes itself by the topic. John Abraham plays the same position, so saying JA when talking about DE was confusing.

I'm not sure how anybody could confuse JA98 with JA55 when talking about DE performance. But there have been many posters praising a JA98 performance over the years, so using their number removed all doubts...

Haha, as it should have..

doesn't RW84 take just as long to type as roddy, or even roddy white for that matter? using the shift key always slows me down.

anyway, one of my biggest pet peeves is this ******** use of JA55 JA98 etc...just say the freaking guys name already. but, i must be an old fart that isn't in to the new mtv generation, which by the way when i was a kid actually played music videos.