I am done with Roddy White

ThunderCookie

Let me state first I hope White gets 200 and 50 touchdowns because it helps my team. But...

White's latest tweet expressing disappointment in having to report this week is just the latest in a long string of incidents that proves he is not someone I want representing the team. Furthermore, he is the exact opposite of what we are trying to build.

From being an underachiever to "Free Mike Vick", his mouth has become a cringe inducing cornucopia of distractions. And when the Falcons were finally becoming an "all about team" organization, White promptly holds out.

And the final nail, I get two pieces of Falcon news first thing this morning. I get a sound byte of Matt Ryan saying that the getting to show up to Falcon HQ was like "being a kid on Christmas Morning" and reading White's tweet that the end of the work stoppage had ruined his weekend. "Thanks nflpa" Uggh.

Now I am sure people are gonna rush to his defense, say oh he was just joking, or point out that he had plans with his son. As a father I can understand being disappointed, but expressing to the world in any way shape or form that he was upset his vacation had come to and end is as ******** as this incredibly grammatically incorrect run-on sentence.

Roddy White needs to be treated like a child, take his phone away and be told he can't have it back until he's responsible enough.

Seriously!! There should be a grace period to give time to retract your tweet or text or whatever so when you decide it was stupid you don't look like a total A$$ as in this case.

Roddy, think before you press:

sendbutton2.jpg

Let me state first I hope White gets 200 and 50 touchdowns because it helps my team. But...

White's latest tweet expressing disappointment in having to report this week is just the latest in a long string of incidents that proves he is not someone I want representing the team. Furthermore, he is the exact opposite of what we are trying to build.

From being an underachiever to "Free Mike Vick", his mouth has become a cringe inducing cornucopia of distractions. And when the Falcons were finally becoming an "all about team" organization, White promptly holds out.

And the final nail, I get two pieces of Falcon news first thing this morning. I get a sound byte of Matt Ryan saying that the getting to show up to Falcon HQ was like "being a kid on Christmas Morning" and reading White's tweet that the end of the work stoppage had ruined his weekend. "Thanks nflpa" Uggh.

Now I am sure people are gonna rush to his defense, say oh he was just joking, or point out that he had plans with his son. As a father I can understand being disappointed, but expressing to the world in any way shape or form that he was upset his vacation had come to and end is as ******** as this incredibly grammatically incorrect run-on sentence.

just another example of the childish millionaire he is!!!

Yall should sign Steve SMith from the Panthers. HE would shut Roddy Up

Edited by SuperSK

Someone needs to delete his twitter. He should just focus on playing football. I think he said it ruined his weekend because he had something planned with his son, but I feel like he's had 6 months to do that.

If I was as lucky as he is to be making the $$ he is and have the opportunity to play the best sport in the world on the greatest stage in the world, I would have missed my wedding to make it to camp on time and still be happy as a pig in $hit!

Edited by 2Legit2quit!

Whites Tweets are Harmless

Dudes is a top 2 or 3 WR in this league

call his talk childish if ya want

he is a Man on the Field

he stays outa trouble

dont complain about anything really

he gives back to the City

he is all in with Ryan

he is a bit of Diva, but he has not hurt this team in any way with his talk.....

he will shatter every rec record Falcons have by next yr....

sooooooooooo yea, How can you be done with the Best WR in Atlanta Falcon History in his Prime ????

let him talk

aslong as he is Busting ppl up off the line and staying in Beast Mode

he can say anything he wants IMO

Completely disagree with Shredman.

If White were playing Tennis, his comment would be fine. He offends no teammate.

If you play Football, a team sport, the comment is wrong on many levels.

White is a superstar who can turn a game around quickly, but he isn't above the level of the entire team. He should report like the rest of his teammates without the comments. How does a young rookie joining the team take his comment?

alot of other players have said a whole lot worse this offseason...i understand how his tweet would put some people off,but its nothing to disown a player for imo...i can forgive him for it if he plays as hard as he did last year...hes not a role model by any means B)

Whites Tweets are Harmless

Dudes is a top 2 or 3 WR in this league

call his talk childish if ya want

he is a Man on the Field

he stays outa trouble

dont complain about anything really

he gives back to the City

he is all in with Ryan

he is a bit of Diva, but he has not hurt this team in any way with his talk.....

he will shatter every rec record Falcons have by next yr....

sooooooooooo yea, How can you be done with the Best WR in Atlanta Falcon History in his Prime ????

let him talk

aslong as he is Busting ppl up off the line and staying in Beast Mode

he can say anything he wants IMO

Like I said, I hope he sets NFL records this season. But that doesn't mean I have to like him personally just because he is on my team. Ty Cobb was one of the greatest baseball players of all time, but a complete dbag.

I find the idea that I have to be a fan of anyone who gets the privilege of wearing the Falcons uniform (and yes I do mean privilege) to be laughable. As a survivor of the Jeff George era, I know that I am allowed to hold the players on this team to any standard I hold players of any other team.

And no, some antics and letting his thin skin make him a target for people like Talib doesn't vilify him to the point of being Cobb or Rapistburger. But his heroics on the field doesn't mean I have to blind myself to his character flaws either.

But that is just me.