Our offense is no longer elite

woulda been a huge pickup in the return game and run game. OH well I like Quizz as well he just didnt have the 4.3 speed. Still satisfied with what weve done on offense gonna be funny to see him shine in Philly and all of the haters talk about how we shoulda got him

If we are unable to re-sign Snelling, who becomes our #2? Do you automatically throw Rodgers in there or do you start out the season with Gartrell Johnson? Latest I heard is Snelling will get a lot of attention, and if we re-sign him it's a moot point, but an interesting discussion nonetheless.

We have a Pro Bowler @ returner and a Pro Bowler @ running back. I think we're alright.

I like this guy haha, Devine I liked though, wish he was here if he woulda made the roster he would have definately contributed in a game or to. I don't see him taking the KR role unless Weems screwed us big time, PR is hard to find those lil guys when your trying to make sure the ball doesnt hit you in the head from the kick. I didnt really know much about him until last night when the "news" was published here. He does have nice highlights and good hands, however, highlights are suppose to be nice.

With that said I'm kinda on the fence with this guy, if he was here FANTASTIC, since he is not I won't lose any sleep we still got Quizz! and HD83 is a nice PR.