Jenkins or a FA

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOL...c'mon man...when he caught Matt's first professional pass for a TD and followed up with the Chicago catch...? Are you sure you weren't a member...it was like 50 or maybe 60 folks. Didn't you leave a message in my inbox saying: "Add me man!" "This dude rocks!".... :lol:

I remember your club and I am sure that I wasn't a member. Not my style.

LOLOL...under a different screen name perhaps? B)

I've had this screen name as long as this board has existed, which is evidenced by the fact that I am probably the only regular member whose screen name is their real name.

I did briefly change it in 2007 to....no....it's too embarrassing....I'm not going to say.

I've had this screen name as long as this board has existed, which is evidenced by the fact that I am probably the only regular member whose screen name is their real name.

I did briefly change it in 2007 to....no....it's too embarrassing....I'm not going to say.

LOLOLOL...I've been around as well...I was banned under my first name. So this one was a result of me being banned.... ;) I learned a lot from the admins back then...

Is that your final answer?

I just wouldn't do it at this point. You're gonna get the same position player that lacks knowledge of the offense. With regards to Moore, he's tough, but he can't ward off blockers AND who knows how long it'll take for him and Ryan to get on the same page...so that's my final answer... ;)