Falcons cutting Turner?

matty72780

With the drafting of Jaquizz Rogers, and now were signing Noel Devine something is going down! I like Turner and I fully support him but I cant justify not resigning Snelling in lieu of keeping Turner on board.

Snelling is WAY more versatile, he can play the FB position, he can play the HB position, and he can catch out of the backfield. He is very similar to Turner in terms of running style but I think Snelling has more explosion at the point of attack, plus has fresh legs and is much younger. Turner doesn’t show any of the break away speed he had in SD, and quite frankly is one dimensional. We have run Turner into the ground over the last 3 years and for anyone that pays close attention while watch the games he’s been on a decline. I will support whoever TD decides to keep but I just have a feeling were showing Turner the door this year.

SIGN SNELLING!!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With the drafting of Jaquizz Rogers, and now were signing Noel Devine something is going down! I like Turner and I fully support him but I cant justify not resigning Snelling in lieu of keeping Turner on board.

Snelling is WAY more versatile, he can play the FB position, he can play the HB position, and he can catch out of the backfield. He is very similar to Turner in terms of running style but I think Snelling has more explosion at the point of attack, plus has fresh legs and is much younger. Turner doesn’t show any of the break away speed he had in SD, and quite frankly is one dimensional. We have run Turner into the ground over the last 3 years and for anyone that pays close attention while watch the games he’s been on a decline. I will support whoever TD decides to keep but I just have a feeling were showing Turner the door this year.

SIGN SNELLING!!!!!

Complete BS, I must neg you I am sorry ........