• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly did you miss? People on this board overhyping prospects that are bums?

not so pointless football talk? idk... i've been tired of all the "oh we should sign this guy and that guy" debates for the past 3 months. Finally theres some actual movement that we can discuss.

I wouldnt call Devine a bum

Our offense is going to be sick as ****. Julio Jones, Roddy White, TG, Turner, Quizz, Devine, HD. I don't even want to know who else. My god what an offense.

WOW, AMAZING +1

gvfdg.gif

Devine will be lucky to be a above average returner in the NFL. I don't think he'll be in the league very long. Possibly one of the more overrated college players to come out in a long time. People were calling for him to be drafted in the 2nd round.

I do like the DE yall signed though (not even going to try and spell his name).

Let me shut you up, since your lack of logic is killing me.

Devine is 5'8 180 LBs, Quizz is 5'6 193, NFL Rookies usually add 10 LBs of Muscle Mass their first year, which would put Devine at 190 Lbs (I'm guessing the Falcons willt ry to get him to 195 or 200. and Quizz at 203.

Those are pretty good frames for those short guys.

Let me shut you up, since your lack of logic is killing me.

Devine is 5'8 180 LBs, Quizz is 5'6 193, NFL Rookies usually add 10 LBs of Muscle Mass their first year, which would put Devine at 190 Lbs (I'm guessing the Falcons willt ry to get him to 195 or 200. and Quizz at 203.

Those are pretty good frames for those short guys.

+1

devine is gonna be fine.

He was a good player in college when healthy, but I don't know if he has the frame to hold up to punishment in the NFL. In all honesty it will be an uphill battle for any UDFA to make the roster after missing OTAs and minicamps, but if he's completely healthy I could see him potentially making an impact somewhere down the road.

He was a good player in college when healthy, but I don't know if he has the frame to hold up to punishment in the NFL. In all honesty it will be an uphill battle for any UDFA to make the roster after missing OTAs and minicamps, but if he's completely healthy I could see him potentially making an impact somewhere down the road.

It's not like he's going to be an every down back. We already have one of those. He will be fine....if he makes the team.