Had a dream last night

shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup................. LOL.. never repeat this ever again.....

:lol:

shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup................. LOL.. never repeat this ever again.....

:lol::lol: THIS!

lol i'll try not to...i have weird dreams sometimes though

I had a dream that Mark Ingram fumbled against us on the goal line, and we returned it 99 yards for a TD. The other night, I had a dream that I was watching TV with my parents, and they were going around the league and introducing the premiere player of each team, and for us, they showed Roddy signing autographs and picking up a baby who proceeded to stick her hands inside Roddy’s mouth, to Roddy's laughter .. any interpretations?

I had a dream that Mark Ingram fumbled against us on the goal line, and we returned it 99 yards for a TD. The other night, I had a dream that I was watching TV with my parents, and they were going around the league and introducing the premiere player of each team, and for us, they showed Roddy signing autographs and picking up a baby who proceeded to stick her hands inside Roddy’s mouth, to Roddy's laughter .. any interpretations?

Babs returns that fumble...had that dream.

The other dream is about "walk it like you talk it" and RW does that.