Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uga_dog1

Season Tickets to be mailed next week (Last week of July)

42 posts in this topic

Mail just ran for today August 11th, STILL no tickets. I can't print them out, I don't have a working printer at the moment. If they don't come tomorrow it looks like I will be getting a refund.

They will print them for you at "will call"

You got yours over a week ago ?

Wow ! Where do you live ?

I'm only 50 miles from Atlanta and still don't have mine.

No way, they were not mailed until 8/8

Mail just ran for today August 11th, STILL no tickets. I can't print them out, I don't have a working printer at the moment. If they don't come tomorrow it looks like I will be getting a refund.

Still none for me either

No way, they were not mailed until 8/8

Obviously not all were mailed 8/8.

Standard USPS get to me in 1 day from Atlanta and I still have no tickets. Some tix may have been mailed out but not Sec 211.

Nothing here in NC. Sucks to be 200 miles away. Feel like a redheaded stepchild while all my Pampers fan neighbors are dancing in the streets with theirs.

I did not get mine and I live in Marietta...had to print Game One from my Acct. I'm not very happy at this time.

I did not get mine and I live in Marietta...had to print Game One from my Acct. I'm not very happy at this time.

My fingers are crossed that yall get yours on friday , mine made it to Rome, GA. on thursday.

Still haven't received mine in Augusta and I'm pretty pissed. It only takes one day for a package to get here from Atlanta...unless it's sent by the Falcons apparently.

My fingers are crossed that yall get yours on friday , mine made it to Rome, GA. on thursday.

Man, I'm much closer to Atlanta then Rome and still no tix. So they obviously have not put mine in the mail yet.

What section are you ? I wonder if they mail out tix in order of price point ? I'm section 211 which are $670 per ticket. If you have the $1200 seats it would make sense to get your tix 1st but if you have the $300 seats I'd be kind of pissed / jealous about it.

I just wish they would have been honest about it. they straight lied to us about when tix would be mailed.

Oh well, at least I was able to print my parking pass yesterday and give it to the friends who are using my tix tonight.

We are in the lower level.... paid $2500 for our season tickets and we don't have them yet either. We live in Chattanooga, so I can see ours taking a day or so longer than you Atlanta folks. We FINALLY got our tickets to print, so we get to come to the game tonight. If they would at least be honest about when they were sent out, then at least we would have an idea of when we will get them instead of all this guess work.

Is anyone else disappointed to see that the tickets don't have players on them? I kind of like having a different player for each ticket.

I figure they had to get them ordered and such way before they knew who was going to be on the roster with the lockout and subsequent FA issues. Then again surely they have 10 solids they could have used...I can think of at least 15 that I knew would be on the team this year... but yes I am a bit disappointed. This is the first year since I've been a STH (10 years), that there are just helmets on the tix.