Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uga_dog1

Season Tickets to be mailed next week (Last week of July)

42 posts in this topic

Hey folks. Spoke to the ticket office yesterday and was told that season tickets would be mailed out the last week of July which means next week! Lockout or No Lockout, be on the lookout next week for your tickets! Parking passes will also be included in your package if you ordered them. Can't wait!

Hey folks. Spoke to the ticket office yesterday and was told that season tickets would be mailed out the last week of July which means next week! Lockout or No Lockout, be on the lookout next week for your tickets! Parking passes will also be included in your package if you ordered them. Can't wait!

Thanks for the heads up ! Its the only time of year I look foward to getting mail.

I just orderd 4 extra tix for the home opener vs. Eagles yesterday (since they release single game tix to season ticketholders). I was able to print those tickets intantly. It was nice to get some real tickets in my hand but nothing beats getting that STH package in the mail.

I felt like I should try to be sure 4 more Falcons fans are at that game rather then 4 "Vick fans" wearing Eagles #7 jerseys. (I have no problem with the Falcons fans who wear #7 Falcons jerseys as long as they cheer the Falcons over Vick.)

Can't wait for Falcons vs. Ealges home opener. The Dome will be rocking !

I emailed the ticket office yesterday as well and was told the same. This is my first year as a Season Ticket holder, so I can't wait to have them in hand. I was getting a little worried being that I hadn't received the tickets so close to the Preseason and just assumed they would be mailed a little sooner. Are the tickets sent through USPS, FedEx, etc?

I emailed the ticket office yesterday as well and was told the same. This is my first year as a Season Ticket holder, so I can't wait to have them in hand. I was getting a little worried being that I hadn't received the tickets so close to the Preseason and just assumed they would be mailed a little sooner. Are the tickets sent through USPS, FedEx, etc?

I believe fedex

They have been sent via FedEx the past few seasons so FedEx would be my guess for this year as well.

I assume all STH's got the same email. Below is the quote out of the email.

•THU 8/4-TUE 8/9: Season tickets delivered to you via U.S. Postal Service

Here are my GD tickets!!! Anybody got there's yet? Less than a week till the first game and nothing yet. Whats the ****'s up with that. I'm kinda freaking out.

Here are my GD tickets!!! Anybody got there's yet? Less than a week till the first game and nothing yet. Whats the ****'s up with that. I'm kinda freaking out.

I'm sure the lockout delayed everything. I doubt the tickets were printed before the lockout was over.

I hear ya UGA. Somebodies probably gonna be callin the cops on me!!! Planning on going to the game Friday and dont have squat as far as tickets go. Im sure it will work out in the end but dang !!!! This is BS!!

I hear ya UGA. Somebodies probably gonna be callin the cops on me!!! Planning on going to the game Friday and dont have squat as far as tickets go. Im sure it will work out in the end but dang !!!! This is BS!!

I received my season tickets on 7/30 by USPS!!!!

I live only live 50 miles from Atlanta and still don't have my tickets either.

Seems like they dropped the ball and have been lieing to us about when tickets were mailed. Standard mail comes from Atlanta in 1 day to where I live. So as of Friday they have not mailed my tickets out. I doubt they worked on Saturday so I'm not expecting anything today.

I received my season tickets on 7/30 by USPS!!!!

You got yours over a week ago ?

Wow ! Where do you live ?

I'm only 50 miles from Atlanta and still don't have mine.

This is what Ticket Tweet had on Falcons site:

After a long weekend preparing for what will be a busy week, we think we're ready. Season Tickets should be in mailboxes Tues-Wed.

18 hours ago

You got yours over a week ago ?

Wow ! Where do you live ?

I'm only 50 miles from Atlanta and still don't have mine.

I live in Covington,GA

You can always print the tickets online off your Season Ticket profile. They have the first 3 games up.

That is true but you can't print the parking passes.

That is true but you can't print the parking passes.

I've found parking across from CNN is much cheaper and much easier to get out of over the Falcons parking lots. It's about the same walk as well if you're not in the parking deck under Falcons Landing. (Red Lot I believe)

Mail just ran for today August 11th, STILL no tickets. I can't print them out, I don't have a working printer at the moment. If they don't come tomorrow it looks like I will be getting a refund.