I Figured That Jaquizz Didn't Have A Playbook....

Enough Madden should help him out! ;)

Ha but for real, I think he is going to surprise a lot of people despite the lockout. The reason he wasn't there for the workouts was a very good reason and the fact that he has been working on getting faster and stronger is never a bad thing.

I am sure the coaches are only going to put him in situations to succeed and he is going to capitalize on it.

Enough Madden should help him out! ;)

Ha but for real, I think he is going to surprise a lot of people despite the lockout. The reason he wasn't there for the workouts was a very good reason and the fact that he has been working on getting faster and stronger is never a bad thing.

I am sure the coaches are only going to put him in situations to succeed and he is going to capitalize on it.

I sure hope so. Just as I was getting excited, here comes this article. However, he's got some good things going for him. He's studious which should translate over to learning what he needs to know, particularly blocking assignments.

I wouldn't worry so much about Jaquizz because he is a rb and that is the number one position where a player can come in at anytime and pickup the knowledge of his role in a teams playbook the easiest in very little time.

Jaquizz will be fine.

I sure hope so. Just as I was getting excited, here comes this article. However, he's got some good things going for him. He's studious which should translate over to learning what he needs to know, particularly blocking assignments.

Avoid putting him in 3rd and long situations where you know they are likely to blitz. 2nd and medium 3rd and medium/short should be where you use him if you are passing