The Official "If The Lockout Doesn't End Soon, I'm Gonna..."

....become a NASCAR fan.

Drive fast. Slow down. Turn left. Drive fast. Slow down. Turn left. Drive fast. Slow down. Turn left. Drive fast. Slow down. Turn left.

Drive fast. Slow down. Turn left. Drive fast. Slow down. Turn left. Drive fast. Slow down. Turn left. Drive fast. Slow down. Turn left.

:wacko:

Add yours....

Guest Gritz

1.) Actually start watching and caring about women's soccer....

2.) Force myself to go and watch one of the 174,328 Superhero movies coming out this summer.

3.) Do some of the home improvement projects I've been promising my wife that I was going to do for months/years/decades now.

4.) Take hostages at an Arbys...."Good Mood Food" my azz.

2.) Force myself to go and watch one of the 174,328 Superhero movies coming out this summer.

3.) Do some of the home improvement projects I've been promising my wife that I was going to do for months/years/decades now.

4.) Take hostages at an Arbys...."Good Mood Food" my azz.

I'ma see how many double downs I can eat before I turn into a 14 year old bullimic model.

Honestly, I am looking forward to watching them play sunday, I hope they win it all.

I can't stand soccer, when I was younger I played soccer and didn't like it then either.

Although I will be exited for the U.S.A. team and that's the only reason I will be watching.

GO U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I am looking forward to watching them play sunday, I hope they win it all.

I can't stand soccer, when I was younger I played soccer and didn't like it then either.

Although I will be exited for the U.S.A. team and that's the only reason I will be watching.

GO U.S.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I care about hearing who won, but have zero interest in watching it

Be completely freakin disgusted by the fact that I bust my *** 50 hours a week for less than 50k a year and you guys cant ******* get my team on the field on time because you all think you can't agree on money problems? Give me a dam break. If this season is truncated or otherwise ****** up over this greed I will "officially" find myself uninterested in Falcons football for the first time since I saw them play the Cowboys at Fulton County Stadium!

Start watching women's tennis to find out what this grunting thing is about. Get turned on for a brief moment :wub: then the opposing player grunts like a lion then get lost into thinking someone needs to be tested for roids.

Then back to reality, football, football, and more football. I would get more done on Sundays than Saturdays for a change. Not have to worry about paying for the new BS Peach Pass toll to go down to the Dome on Sundays. I would also take the money saved from a pair of season tickets and way overpay to take my kids to Sanford stadium for a few games.