OK, if Harrison is upset and wants' to leave the Steelers, would you want us to pick him up?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. The Steelers' organization has always stressed that their players be professional and the ones that persist are discarded despite their talent (Plax and Holmes are prime examples).

You got to remember though plax was running his mouth about money AND the coaches, Santonio was on that loud :lol: .

Yea compared to those two I think he will be fine. He may get a suspended by a game or two by the rooneys but that's it.

Besides I said this earlier if Ben can go crashing motorcycles with no license, "allegedly" taking poon from to women, and still stays on the team then so should Mr. Harrison. If not then all heck will break lose in the media.

He's not going anywhere too many people are on his side. The whiners are the minority they are just louder. The only thing he shouldn't have did was put his teammates on blast.

I totally agree but other than this one incident, have we heard any other criticism about his character?

I totally agree but other than this one incident, have we heard any other criticism about his character?

The only thing he has been in the media for was for his comments about his fines earlier last year.

**** I would be pissed too if I'm fined 20 grand and the league say I'm a dirty player, then turn around and sell pictures of that play on the NFL website.

The only thing he has been in the media for was for his comments about his fines earlier last year.

**** I would be pissed too if I'm fined 20 grand and the league say I'm a dirty player, then turn around and sell pictures of that play on the NFL website.

Yep!

Kenk said he was. And Harrison is overrated. A good tackle can take him out of the game. Just like Chad Clifton made him irrelevant in the Super Bowl. And plus his coverage ability is horrible. He would be a horrible fit for a 4-3 team

He'd be a better option than anything we have though. He was blowing Dahl's *** up when we played.

past 3 years he's averaged 93 tackles, 12 sacks, 1 int, 3 defended passes and thats overrated?

He's not coming here but don't act like he won't make us a lot better.

Absolutely not for a variety of reasons: He's on the end of his prime, he isn't a very good fit in our scheme, he will probably want a lot of money because of his past production, oh, and he's probably another comment or two away from being labeled a locker room cancer.

0% chance we sign him.

this, this, this, this, and finally that.

Do you think he carries his guns with him on the field ??....Could you see him standing by Blank and TD with those guns hanging around his neck at the press conference if we got him ??.....Maybe a giant billboard in downtown ....Great for the youths of Atlanta...

Do you think he carries his guns with him on the field ??....Could you see him standing by Blank and TD with those guns hanging around his neck at the press conference if we got him ??.....Maybe a giant billboard in downtown ....Great for the youths of Atlanta...

I hope you're not talking about artilary.

So posing with guns on the cover of a magazine = walking on field with guns.

Since this is Georgia with all the gun rights folks with open carry I would think they would embrace him. Silly me for thinking that.

Oh definitely! Man i wish we could get a big name defensive guy like James Harrison! Somebody who plays old school style football. Hit the guy with the ball, plain and simple. Our defense would probably be top 5 with his addition alone. Well.... Maybe top 10 anyway.