• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mashburn

Ahhh the days of being able to smell smoke screens. It was as if it only happened for the draft, but guess the lockout is like; but only bigger, then the draft.

FYI I did not start this thread because I believe him. I started it because I'll create a thread for just about anything I read/see/think of.

No no no.

It's too late to start crying that weasels ripped my flesh.

:lol: Oh my, that's funny. Haven't heard that one yet.

Im going to be happy if we dont get a new de... abe is good bab is good and give beermen some time last season was his first time being a starter and he did good dont look at the paper look at the games he pulls double to help everyone get sacks!!! all we need is to blitz some more!!!

That's bad football right there. A blitz will get you a regular season win over a mediocre team. If you blitz a team like, say, the Packers, or the Saints, or any team you meet in the playoffs, well, let's just leave it at we'll be lucky if our D forces a punt.

Front four pressure is the only way you win playoff games. Playoff calibur QB's are KNOWN for tearing the blitz apart; Rogers sure showed us that.

lol naming Mort..

same Mort that said this

IF you remember Mort saying that, then you should remember his explanation- the best information he had was that Vick wouldn't be charged, the next day, his co-defendant rolled over on him.

And the possibility that TD would screw up makes you way too happy for you to be a falcons fan.

Just some Old Zappa

weaselrippedmyfleshmag.png

I don't need media to tell me what is obvious, and that is that the Falcons don't have the money to make a big splash in free agency: Either the cap money or the real money.

The Falcons have something like 100 million in commited salary for 2011, but only 41 or 42 players under contract. Maybe less.

Even if they don't resign the FA, which include Clabo, Dahl, Blalock, Snelling, Matt Bryant, Peterson, Nicholas, Weems, and Grimes, they are going to have to sign veteran FA to replace most of these guys.

Then, the Falcons are going to have to sign their draft picks, and even with the rookie wage scale, Julio Jones is going to get a big contract and a big bonus.

Then, after all that, Blank has to stroke a 22 million dollar bonus check to Matt Ryan, in addition to his 10 million salary.

So....no...I don't think the Falcons will make a big splash in FA either, but I don't need somebody from the media to tell me that.

dome was full of packers fans.

you seem to enjoy being about as negative a fan can get sometimes. im sure u "call it like you see it" but when you read a list of positive accomplishments and all you do is point out the one negative you can(which by the way has absolutely NOTHING TO DO W DIMITROV) you are a negative nancy!!! Sorry i know i dont know you but i see you do the same thing time and time again and defend it by just claiming to "call it as you see it" this is a perfect example.

Edited by Atlfanstckndenver

I don't need media to tell me what is obvious, and that is that the Falcons don't have the money to make a big splash in free agency: Either the cap money or the real money.

The Falcons have something like 100 million in commited salary for 2011, but only 41 or 42 players under contract. Maybe less.

Even if they don't resign the FA, which include Clabo, Dahl, Blalock, Snelling, Matt Bryant, Peterson, Nicholas, Weems, and Grimes, they are going to have to sign veteran FA to replace most of these guys.

Then, the Falcons are going to have to sign their draft picks, and even with the rookie wage scale, Julio Jones is going to get a big contract and a big bonus.

Then, after all that, Blank has to stroke a 22 million dollar bonus check to Matt Ryan, in addition to his 10 million salary.

So....no...I don't think the Falcons will make a big splash in FA either, but I don't need somebody from the media to tell me that.

I do not keep up with things like this, thanks it's good to know.

Also adds to my thought that they will stick with the young O-lineman already on the roster if they loss Dahl,Clabo, Blalock, or maybe not sign a FA LB, or if they loss Snelling they may not sign another RB ETC.