• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

Well, if that's true (and I doubt that it is since LaConfora is about as reliable as a multi-punctured prophylactic) then we are probably going to have very similar problems with our pass rush. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity....

But again, I wouldn't trust LaConfora to park my riding lawnmower.

La Confora gets most of the stuff he says wrong, I will give him credit for calling the pats on mallet..

but most stuff he gets right Schefter has out 4-5 hours before he does... and schefter said he fully expects us to go after a big name DE.

The only real reliable source from NFLN is Wyche.

Wow its not like DE has been a weakness for us.

Or has it been one for around 3 seasons now.

2007 end of season

Abe

Davis

JA98

Derrick Jones

2006 end of season

Abe

Davis

Paul Carrington

Kerney

Josh Mallard

It's been a longggggggggg time since the Falcons had more than 2 good DEs

Edited by delaigle

You people need to chill. That clown is no more in the know of what we are going to do in FA than my grandmother. I know we are feeding on scraps of information right now, but this is a LOCKOUT. TD has given us 3 consecutive winning seasons, 2 playoff appearances, a franchise QB, and a$$es in the seats at games. Give the man time to work his magic before you crucify him. TD blows it again? Please... We could have a Matt Millen. Be thankful we have such a great GM.

You people need to chill. That clown is no more in the know of what we are going to do in FA than my grandmother. I know we are feeding on scraps of information right now, but this is a LOCKOUT. TD has given us 3 consecutive winning seasons, 2 playoff appearances, a franchise QB, and a$$es in the seats at games. Give the man time to work his magic before you crucify him. TD blows it again? Please... We could have a Matt Millen. Be thankful we have such a great GM.

dome was full of packers fans.

This is more than likely just JLC hoping we don't do anything, he is an obvious Saints homer, and bashes the Falcons with just about every opportunity he gets. I don't even know why anyone would take his word as any sort of indication as to what we're doing. Aside from being a Falcon hater, he is a terrible insider. NFL Network lost a ton when they lost Schefter.

wish we could turn it out like that. i think pack second best traveled team.

them steelers and their terrible towels are a force of nature

I do too, but those teams have been around 3 or more decades longer than our birds. The argument can also be made that both of those teams have the longest bandwagon train of any other teams in the league.

Realistically, you can go to ANY NFL city and find Packer/Steeler/Cowboy fans. They are like roaches.

I do too, but those teams have been around 3 or more decades longer than our birds. The argument can also be made that both of those teams have the longest bandwagon train of any other teams in the league.

Realistically, you can go to ANY NFL city and find Packer/Steeler/Cowboy fans. They are like roaches.

very true

Im going to be happy if we dont get a new de... abe is good bab is good and give beermen some time last season was his first time being a starter and he did good dont look at the paper look at the games he pulls double to help everyone get sacks!!! all we need is to blitz some more!!!

This is one of the dumber things I've read on this message board in a long time, and that is saying an awful, awful lot.

Im going to be happy if we dont get a new de... abe is good bab is good and give beermen some time last season was his first time being a starter and he did good dont look at the paper look at the games he pulls double to help everyone get sacks!!! all we need is to blitz some more!!!

Im gonna havta go ahead and disagree with ya here