Pure Football

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess one good thing that came out of PF is that if'n you're a member, you have wider moderation options for your own threads and post. More than once I have deleted a thread I started or a post I've made that weren't necessarily very well thought out.B):ph34r:

I guess one good thing that came out of PF is that if'n you're a member, you have wider moderation options for your own threads and post. More than once I have deleted a thread I started and post I've made that weren't necessarily very well thought out.B):ph34r:

No way! I think thats just you buddy.

I guess one good thing that came out of PF is that if'n you're a member, you have wider moderation options for your own threads and post. More than once I have deleted a thread I started and post I've made that weren't necessarily very well thought out.B):ph34r:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, interesting.

No way! I think thats just you buddy.

No sir! You can do it too! Look down at "Topic Moderation" for any thread YOU started. If you started a topic, you can delete it (or close it), and you can always delete any post you made in any topic. Just click the Delete button.B)

Another thing I've noticed is that whenever I edit one of my post, it doesn't show as "This post was edited by Superfan blah blah blah". I'm not sure if that's from being a "privileged PF member" or something to do with Firefox.

See, I just edited this post and no one can tell. B)

Another thing I've noticed is that whenever I edit one of my post, it doesn't show as "This post was edited by Superfan blah blah blah". I'm not sure if that's from being a "privileged PF member" or something to do with Firefox.

See, I just edited this post and no one can tell. B)

I DID notice that...wasn't sure if it was just me. It can be adjusted though.

LOL!!! We've had it for 6yrs or so and never had very much traffic.

I might be wrong but I think Pure Football was created for posters that complained about Vick threads, aggressive posters, weak trolls etc. Probably started by a handful of message boarders with inside connections. An elitist society. Apparently it ended up being a ghost town.

I might be wrong but I think Pure Football was created for posters that complained about Vick threads, aggressive posters, weak trolls etc. Probably started by a handful of message boarders with inside connections. An elitist society. Apparently it ended up being a ghost town.

trolling has gotten weak as of late. Old school trolls around during vicks time were serious. these new trolls shouldnt even be humored. pure football was around when vick was our QB, so it couldnt be vick threads. I will agree to the elitist society theory, since that was the point of it. As I said, agreeing with like minded people gets boring, it was the reason I stopped coming to TATF for a while.

trolling has gotten weak as of late. Old school trolls around during vicks time were serious. these new trolls shouldnt even be humored. pure football was around when vick was our QB, so it couldnt be vick threads. I will agree to the elitist society theory, since that was the point of it. As I said, agreeing with like minded people gets boring, it was the reason I stopped coming to TATF for a while.

Pure Football was created because of Vick. Trust me.

Pure Football was created because of Vick. Trust me.

Trust You? why should I? As I said I was on the Board Before Vick got indicted, **** I was in the thread when the news broke. They created the Vick Discussion Board because of Vick not pure football. Pure Football came before that and it was way before that.

Man that was a hilarious thread. Supes, you remember that thread? It was hilarious, since the guy said vick indicted, evidence inside, which was a picture of a toy thug and pitbulls, then ten pages in, the news actually broke. Every one was blaming the OP for jinxing Vick.

Trust You? why should I? As I said I was on the Board Before Vick got indicted, **** I was in the thread when the news broke. They created the Vick Discussion Board because of Vick not pure football. Pure Football came before that and it was way before that. Man that was a hilarious thread. Supes, you remember that thread? It was hilarious, since the guy said vick indicted, evidence inside, which was a picture of a toy thug and pitbulls, then ten pages in, the news actually broke. Every one was blaming the OP for jinxing Vick.

Pure Football came about after the Vick debacle in 2007. Trust me on this one bro. Several main line guys wanted an escape from the 2007 crash. They got it in 2008 with Pure Football which is pretty much defunct now.

Man that was a hilarious thread. Supes, you remember that thread? It was hilarious, since the guy said vick indicted, evidence inside, which was a picture of a toy thug and pitbulls, then ten pages in, the news actually broke. Every one was blaming the OP for jinxing Vick.

I don't remember that thread in particular, but I do remember how these boards exploded after and during the indictment, and the special "Vick" forum,..."Talk About Michael Vick",...lol

You are right, though, and FFS1970 is wrong. Pure Football was started well before the Vick debacle.

Never, NEVER, trust FFS1970! I don't care what he says! ^_^:lol:;)B)