What Was The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen Grown Ups and it probably isn't my style. Hated Transformers too LOL!!! My favorite movies usually have depth, circumstantial elements, and a few other things. LOVED American Psycho BTW. I saw a few similarities, but Black Swan was just annoying IMO. Maybe it was the acting or the cast, or even the overall plot. I found it to be VERY predictable, but I've seen movies of that ilk quite a few times and actually wrote a similar story for college...when I was 18 LOL!!!

If I had started a thread about favorite movies of all time I'd have to honestly say that it would be American History X.

American History X is one of my favorites. It is probably number 2 on my list behind Primal Fear.

Guest Regular Guy

Let's see.....Hudson Hawk, King Ralph, Arachnophobia (sp?) all come to mind. I actually left the theater before each of these finished!

Absolutely no contest.......The movie version of the old cartoon "Speed Racer" I committed suicide at least three times while watching that with my son

that had to be intense for the kido. seeing oyur dad die three times. thats one **** of a day

Most Overrated I've Ever Seen: Avatar, bad CGI, too much CGI, horrible acting, and the exact same storyline as Fern Gullie

THANK YOU!!! IMO, Avatar wasn't bad. It was a watchable flick, sure. It definitely didn't live up to the hype though. Before I saw it myself, I had people telling me it was the best thing they'd ever seen on film. It was a movie so good it was life-changing. Etc. Ummmm... it was good. Three stars out of four, at best. Thought the same thing about District 9. Good, but overrated.

I've seen a LOT of bad movies, but here are a few off the top of my head that at least deserve mention.

Hellbreeder - This may be the worst movie I've ever seen. It's a horror (sort of) flick from the UK. Totally unwatchable.

A few more include, Mortal Kombat, The Mask, George of the Jungle (with Brendan Fraser), and Exorcist 2 The Heretic.

There are a couple more on the tip of my tongue that I can't think of at the momnet but I'll post them when I do.