What Was The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

Yes avatar. without it's what 300 mil+ in CGI it ain't ****.

dude was shitting on the CGI. it had a crap story, but no one said hey let me spend 18 dollars to go see alien Pocahontas. they saw it for the CGI and to call it crap makes me think you are blind. it has arguable the best effects and CGI of all time.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude was shitting on the CGI. it had a crap story, but no one said hey let me spend 18 dollars to go see alien Pocahontas. they saw it for the CGI and to call it crap makes me think you are blind. it has arguable the best effects and CGI of all time.

The CGI looked incredibly fake. I don't know why every movie has to use it so much. The original Star Wars characters look more real in costumes and than the CGI ones in the newer trilogy. Those avatars looked silly when they moved. When real people were in a scene they looked soooooo out of place. Just because it has the most expensive CGI effects doesn't mean it has the best.

LOL!!!

I asked my old man what was the worst movie he had ever seen and he told me The Color Purple. I told him that movie is a classic. His response was "That movie might be a classic today but it took 6 weeks after watching it with your mom when it was first shown for me to be able to get some! Fuk Whoopi and fuk Oprah!!"

:lol:

In honor of today, I think it's safe to say that Independence Day is one of the absolute worst movies ever.

Will Smith's entire dialogue in that movie consists of nothing but one-liners.

If it weren't for Bill Pullman's speech, I'd say this movie was THE worst, at least big budget Hollywood movies, ever.

In honor of today, I think it's safe to say that Independence Day is one of the absolute worst movies ever.

Will Smith's entire dialogue in that movie consists of nothing but one-liners.

If it weren't for Bill Pullman's speech, I'd say this movie was THE worst, at least big budget Hollywood movies, ever.

No movie with Jeff Goldblum can be considered for the worst movie of all-time. It's Jeff Goldblum, man.