What Was The Worst Movie You Have Ever Seen?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on man, Plan 9 is universally known as the worst SCI Fi movie ever made. And Bela died during it's filming. :(

for all it's hype and following, I gotta go with Star wars.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooring! And I am nearly impossible to bore.

I have never seen Gone With The Wind. I was a book guy for most of my life. I took an interest in screenwriting in '03 and I have started watching way more movies than I use to. I just saw A Fish Called Wanda and I'm thinking about watching Plan 9. Sounds interesting.

But no, I was a reader and writer where entertainment is concerned. I do love my Star Wars though...LOL (just not the new stuff)

was thinking about watching it. Is it really that bad?

horrible. the story of them being dancers/ a man selling her virginity is made up in mind and the story of them being in a war is made up in the made up world of her mind. really she is just a mental patient. it is really really dumb. im glad i didnt spend money on it.

I don't know man. I'm a fan of zombie movies good and bad. I hate special effects for the sake of FX, so if it had no plot I need to know.

It's basically about a girl who gets thrown in a whore house and hatches a plan with the other girls to find the items needed to get out. All she does is dances to to distract everyone while the other girls grab the items. When she dances she is basically daydreaming about fighting giant ninjas or fire breathing dragons.

It's basically about a girl who gets thrown in a whore house and hatches a plan with the other girls to find the items needed to get out. All she does is dances to to distract everyone while the other girls grab the items. When she dances she is basically daydreaming about fighting giant ninjas or fire breathing dragons.

the whore house is made up in her mind also. really she is just in a mental patient about to get a lobotomy which will erase her memory.

Wow thanks for explaining that, because that part at the end confused me.

How did that confuse you? It was the MAJOR plot point. The entire movie centers around her escaping before the lobotomy happens in 5 days. I thought the story was kind of beautiful. Not saying it's a great movie or anything, but I enjoyed it. Just the idea that these 5 girls are in this hospital being mistreated and they (or the main girl) uses her imagination to escape from it all, to me is beautiful.