If you had the ability to buy a team...

I WOULD BUY THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. I'D START BY FIRING THE

ENTIRE FRONT OFFICE AND THE COACHES. THEN HIRE A GREAT

FOOTBALL MINDED GUY TO RUN IT ALL. THEN I'D STEP BACK AND

WATCH. THEN IF THINGS DON'T CHANGE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS ...

I'D GO AND GET THE "TUNA."

I would buy the falcons, because they should be pretty cheap, and hire REV as HC, send Ryan, White and Turner to philly for Michael Vick and a philly cheese steak, and hire ol Johnny Buc as the OC and I would sit back and watch the fireworks.

I would buy the cowboys, and put in a FO that isn't controlled by a batpoo insane old man's whims

I WOULD BUY THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. I'D START BY FIRING THE

ENTIRE FRONT OFFICE AND THE COACHES. THEN HIRE A GREAT

FOOTBALL MINDED GUY TO RUN IT ALL. THEN I'D STEP BACK AND

WATCH. THEN IF THINGS DON'T CHANGE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS ...

I'D GO AND GET THE "TUNA."

You mean a guy like Mike Holgren??

The current president of the Browns..

L.A. deserves better than Al Davis in Tinseltown part 2

If either of the teams went back, I think it should be the Rams, they started in L.A. the Raiders didn't

But I would own them....

I would like to see the Jags mainly because Blaine Gabbert looks like Sunshine off Remember the Titans and if I remember correctly Sunshine was from Califoria.

blaine-gabbert.jpg

sunshine+rtt.jpg

:blink:

Okay sounds good to me.

Well I won't support any team that goes to California so that is the only preference I have.

Vikings wouldn't mind either way.

Raiders shouldn't but I think they will try.

Rams would prefer them to stay they have so much promise and could be greatest show on turf 2.0 in a few years.

Jags Should move and I really don't care about them so I used the one thing about them I think is cool (Besides MJD).

And Blaine Gabbert looks like he should be the QB for a LA team.

Edited by kane#7

I wouldn't mind the Lions they seem like a team with the Arrow pointing up with maybe one or two more good drafts to be a real competitor.

I agree I think the Lions will be real good real soon, but hey after drafting in the top 5 for like 10 years you kind of have to be right? They have a serious D line and an elite WR, jury is still out on Stafford, but he should be a high level Qb.

Its not a football team, but I would buy the winnipeg jets and their stadium. I'd move them back to Atlanta and implode their stadium and use the site for an atlanta trash dump. I imagine trucks driving every day across the country and dumping all our **** into a hole where hockey once was in winnipeg that would remind the whole word not to F with Atl. Do I have anger issues?? dont even ask

Well I won't support any team that goes to California so that is the only preference I have.

Vikings wouldn't mind either way.

Raiders shouldn't but I think they will try.

Rams would prefer them to stay they have so much promise and could be greatest show on turf 2.0 in a few years.

Jags Should move and I really don't care about them so I used the one thing about them I think is cool (Besides MJD).

And Blaine Gabbert looks like he should be the QB for a LA team.

Well said!

I agree I think the Lions will be real good real soon, but hey after drafting in the top 5 for like 10 years you kind of have to be right? They have a serious D line and an elite WR, jury is still out on Stafford, but he should be a high level Qb.

found this searching Stafford...

thought I should share it.

If he can stay healthy he should be good but that seems like it is turning into a BIG IF