Falcon Trivia

There were only 5 teams in NFL history to record three 1000 yard receivers in one year.....The Falcons were one of them ....who are the teams, and who were the 3 Falcon WR's to record 1000 yards, and who was the QB ? ....we also had a 1000 yard rusher that year ....who was he ? ........no googling, daammit !

There were only 5 teams in NFL history to record three 1000 yard receivers in one year.....The Falcons were one of them ....who are the teams, and who were the 3 Falcon WR's to record 1000 yards, and who was the QB ? ....we also had a 1000 yard rusher that year ....who was he ? ........no googling, daammit !

Without googling and without scrolling down, Terrance Mathis, Michael Haynes, and Andre Rison with either Eric Peagram or Eric Metcalf or Steve Broussard, or Ironhead (I can't think of which RB)

I forgot to add the QB-I go with Chris Miller

Edited by The Peregrine

Without googling and without scrolling down, Terrance Mathis, Michael Haynes, and Andre Rison with either Eric Peagram or Eric Metcalf or Steve Broussard, or Ironhead (I can't think of which RB)

The answer is Metcalf, Mathis, Emanuel, and Heyward.

The QB was Jeff George.

As far as the other part of the question, I know the Cardinals are one answer.

I don't know the rest for sure, but I would guess the Washington Redskins circa 1990, maybe the San Diego Chargers, and maybe the St. Louis Rams.

Probably way off on those. My specialty is Falcons trivia lol.

As far as the other part of the question, I know the Cardinals are one answer.

I don't know the rest for sure, but I would guess the Washington Redskins circa 1990, maybe the San Diego Chargers, and maybe the St. Louis Rams.

Probably way off on those. My specialty is Falcons trivia lol.

It was the 2004 Colts, 2008 Cards, 1995 Falcons and the original greatest show on turf the 80 and 81 Chargers ....yea, hard to believe Warner and the Lambs were not one of them .......

It was the 2004 Colts, 2008 Cards, 1995 Falcons and the original greatest show on turf the 80 and 81 Chargers ....yea, hard to believe Warner and the Lambs were not one of them .......

The Redskins did it too, at least once. Maybe more than once. 1989 - Sanders, Monk, and Clark.