Roddy hanging with Vick again

SugarNips

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have always been good friends, what's the big deal ? ....... :wacko:

Yes, I probably overstated my position. I really like Roddy.

First, I'm glad that Mike Vick has turned his life around and appears to be on the right track. I have never thought of Vick as a "bad" dude, just a misguided and poorly influenced man that never really had much in the way of parents and male leadership. God only knows what he could have been and accomplished by now had he been brought by two good, responsible parents to guide and teach him about avoiding certain people and their agendas and activities that can lead to a cliff's edge.

As for Roddy, my reaction was more based on some of his silly "free Mike Vick" demonstrations and sticking up foot in his mouth on twitter comments. Let's just say that I'm more concerned about Roddy doing or saying something dumb or silly at Vick's camp than Vick himself.

Roddy is still a big Ole playful kid trapped in a nearly 30 year old man's body. He just needs to use some discretion in what he says and does.

Yes, I probably overstated my position. I really like Roddy.

First, I'm glad that Mike Vick has turned his life around and appears to be on the right track. I have never thought of Vick as a "bad" dude, just a misguided and poorly influenced man that never really had much in the way of parents and male leadership. God only knows what he could have been and accomplished by now had he been brought by two good, responsible parents to guide and teach him about avoiding certain people and their agendas and activities that can lead to a cliff's edge.

As for Roddy, my reaction was more based on some of his silly "free Mike Vick" demonstrations and sticking up foot in his mouth on twitter comments. Let's just say that I'm more concerned about Roddy doing or saying something dumb or silly at Vick's camp than Vick himself.

Roddy is still a big Ole playful kid trapped in a nearly 30 year old man's body. He just needs to use some discretion in what he says and does.

yea, I think he needs to lay off the twitter BS for sure .......and no more stupid Unsportsmanlike penaltys ..... :angry: