MBGT Game ticket info Panthers vs Falcons

jabrjo

Ok the deal on tickets is, if we can get at least 15 people, we can get tickets on the 40yd line rows 18 - 22 3rd level for $55 each. You can also get upper corner endzone for $49. Just added, Lower corner rows 30 and up sections 109 and 102 $79. Please leave your name only if you are serious. I will have to pay for them up fornt, then you will have to pay me for them. If you buy a ticket, your money will be refunded plus interest if the game is not played. Note: no tickets are being held yet. I have to get at least 15 ticket requests (14 more since I count as one).

He did say he could hold at least 20 if we get enough names and then more once those are paid for if there are still tickets left. Tickets are selling fast due to the great season we had last year.

Remember this is for the Panthers game on October 16th at 1p.m. at the Georgia Dome.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should have said List your name and number of tickets. We only have to buy a combination of 15 tickets in either the 40 yard line, upper corner endzone or lower corner to qualify for for the group rate. I actually need your name and number of tickets and which tickets you want so when we have enough requests I can pass the information on to Adam or Warren our ticket guy. Once we have enough requests and he holds the tickets, he will be expecting us to start purchasing them.

Jabrjo Brad Johnson 1 ticket $55

Good news. I explained to Adam that I have had trouble getting this thread pinned and he said we have more time. As long as he still has groups left in that section for the $55 tickets we will be ok, but the lockout can be lifted as early as next week to somewhere around the 4th of July. As soon as that happens, the tickets will be gone fast if not before then. He has already sold a few more groups in that section. We might luck out and still be able to get the $49 upper corner endzone if we wait longer, but I wouldn't cross my fingers. Once again You can get a refund plus interest if the game isn't played.

Any objections to opening this up to The Falcoholic as well? Might get us some new fun friends and help to push more ticket sales. Wanted to run it by the board here first.

No objections from me.

I'm expanding the beer tour to some in my home brew club. The new Wrecking Bar is Awesome. Still working on the schedule, but we will definitely visit the Little 5 Points area this year. If there is any where you wish to visit, let me know.

Please put the word out. Just have them or one of you get their info and get it back to me so I can keep track. Adam keeps e-mailing and calling to see if we have enough requests yet and as you can see we need a lot more if we are going to get this deal. Just tell whoever you talk to that as soon as he holds the tickets for us, we will have to start buying them. And remember to tell them about the refund policy.

why not falcfans and any other Falcons site as well! We're all Falcons fans here.

Hey scar, if you visit any of those sites, feel free to link them to both or either of the threads. I'm sure there are out of town Falcon fans on other sites as well.

...and again, it looks like I will miss another MBGT. I sure do miss you guys (and ladies).

Have a great time and drink at least a few for me.

Shaman aka Falcon58

Dude...not cool!

Isn't this the 10th anniversary or something? Stammer can probably answer that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

It would be fun seeing Newton blood on the turf.....

Not to mention 5 interceptions by our defense and 6 sacks.

please tell me this is still available...

As of right now, it's still available. I found out from Adam though, that even if we get 15 ticket requests, somebody will have to pay for them up front. The only way I'm going to do that is for the people requesting the tickets will have to be serious about it. I don't want to be stuck eating tickets. As far as when and where to send the money, I'll set something up if we get enough to even get this deal. We still need quite a few more ticket requests. And by the way, it's ok if we go over 15, that's just the minimum.