MBGT HOTEL & BEER TOUR INFORMATION

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news about the Bavarian. Turns out it was seasonal and they've stopped selling it. I should have stocked up on it. Good news is they have plenty of Doubblelicious Belgian Ale that is excellent. Green Man Brewery makes a better IPA than Craggy, so I will bring that instead unless I can get by Bryson City before next week, but its doubtful.

Bad news about the Bavarian. Turns out it was seasonal and they've stopped selling it. I should have stocked up on it. Good news is they have plenty of Doubblelicious Belgian Ale that is excellent. Green Man Brewery makes a better IPA than Craggy, so I will bring that instead unless I can get by Bryson City before next week, but its doubtful.

No problem. Good beer is good beer. Good beer and good friends are even better.

Hey, you promised. Go to Bavaria and get some, you laggard!!!

I just set aside a bunch of bombers of what I consider my best home brews ever. I'll be bringing some IIPA, American Brown, two different APAs, and I only have one 12 oz and one 16 oz of my Summer Saison, but I'm very happy with all of them.

See ya next week.

BEER UPDATE! Leaving between 1 and 2am tonight. Stopping (hopefully) at Toasted and Tapped in Flowery Branch for a brew before hitting Dunwoody. Here is my updated list of beers I am bringing:

Cigar City - Guava Grove Saison, and Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout

Fegley's Brew Works (PA only) - Devious Imperial Pumpkin

Voodoo Brewing (PA only) - Wynona's Big Brown Ale

Iron Hill (Brewery only) - Great Imperial Pumkin

Troegs - Scratch 41 (Choc Stout) and Scratch 48 (IPA)

Ithaca - Gorges, Thirteen, Cold Front, and Brut

Weyerbacher - Rapture (HUGE brewery exclusive sour), and Romeo

I couldn't find any really good growlers to bring within the past few days (so they can travel). All are 22s or 750s, except the Troegs.

BEER UPDATE! Leaving between 1 and 2am tonight. Stopping (hopefully) at Toasted and Tapped in Flowery Branch for a brew before hitting Dunwoody. Here is my updated list of beers I am bringing:

Cigar City - Guava Grove Saison, and Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout

Fegley's Brew Works (PA only) - Devious Imperial Pumpkin

Voodoo Brewing (PA only) - Wynona's Big Brown Ale

Iron Hill (Brewery only) - Great Imperial Pumkin

Troegs - Scratch 41 (Choc Stout) and Scratch 48 (IPA)

Ithaca - Gorges, Thirteen, Cold Front, and Brut

Weyerbacher - Rapture (HUGE brewery exclusive sour), and Romeo

I couldn't find any really good growlers to bring within the past few days (so they can travel). All are 22s or 750s, except the Troegs.

They all sound great. I have a Nugget Nectar clone that we did. The hops are way over the top. The rest of my home brews are pretty good. See you after work.

I can't make the hotel because I have to take care of a few things due to the death of my mother. I will be at the game on Sunday and I may keep my room for Sunday night. I sent John Winger a pm on how to get his and UK's tickets from me before the game. If anyone sees him and he hasn't checked the message board, please tell him to do so. It is very important that I get his tickets to him.

I can't make the hotel because I have to take care of a few things due to the death of my mother. I will be at the game on Sunday and I may keep my room for Sunday night. I sent John Winger a pm on how to get his and UK's tickets from me before the game. If anyone sees him and he hasn't checked the message board, please tell him to do so. It is very important that I get his tickets to him.

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Let us know if you need anything.